• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyone like sports?

Pdestroyer69

Love the cards. Im from STL so always have to root for the home town team. Hopefully they do well especially since it could be yadi's last year.

Johnny B. Goode

Has anyone been keeping up with march madness? Anyone have a bracket that in somewhat still together lol
I still have three teams alive...and one already advanced to the Final Four. This has been the craziest tournament in my memory...and I remember Lew Alcindor playing at UCLA. I'm rooting for Gonzaga to win it all and be the first Div I school since Indiana in 1976 to go undefeated. Although I wouldn't mind if the Baylor Bears were the one to mess it up.
Keeping up with ATL Hawks and reading about March Madness on newspapers
Is there still basketball after college? I thought that died out in the early '90s.:cool:
Keeping up with the Cards. (baseball) and waiting for spring turkey season!
Have you gotten over 1985 yet?o_O
Love the cards. Im from STL so always have to root for the home town team. Hopefully they do well especially since it could be yadi's last year.
My mom was born in StL, but the family wised up quick and moved back to KC. ;)

Dominator - X

Has anyone been keeping up with march madness? Anyone have a bracket that in somewhat still together lol

As a PNW native, I like Gonzaga's chance. I am also shocked how well the Pac-12 has fared early on. Especially UCLA being a first 4 team. They are getting picked off, but it was an exciting run.

plinker2

I have been a Cards fan forever, win or lose. I never cared for pro basketball, and now that it getting more and more political, I care for it less. However as for college basketball, I must say GO HEELS!!! Carolina Blue to the bone!

plinker2

As a baseball fan I'm glad to see other baseball fans on the forum, but as a Cubs fan I must say there are way too many Cardinals fans here.
:D
I used to like the cubbies when we had WGN and I could catch an afternoon game. I thought it was GREAT!

Graviton

I've watched a bit of cricket on an internet site that hosts videos, it's kinda interesting but I'm not at all familiar with the rules yet. The wife just found a documentary on Australian rules football. Although I'm not a big fan of American football, and I believe soccer to be a sick joke perpetrated upon mankind, "footy" looks pretty exciting.

Johnny B. Goode

I kept up with the 6 nations rugby. Were some great matches. Wales did great to win it.
My wife and I watched the last half of the Bristol match over the weekend. Our first taste of actually watching more than a couple of minutes. It was fascinating, although I had no idea what most of the rules were. I had a rough idea of the scoring, but that was about it. Had to look up a few terms as the announcers used them.