• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anything look suspicious here?

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'm sure it is a perfectly legitimate guild of people who just happen to have the same name and identical cities (down to the road patterns) and inadvertently ended up in the same guild. :rolleyes:

I've reported a number of these push guilds to Inno support over the last couple of years, but not a single one of the accounts has ever been banned/deleted, even when I have had in game communications with the player where they admit they are all their push accounts. It's obvious that Inno flat out doesn't care about this issue.

Lannister the Rich

I'm sure it is a perfectly legitimate guild of people who just happen to have the same name and identical cities (down to the road patterns) and inadvertently ended up in the same guild. :rolleyes:

I've reported a number of these push guilds to Inno support over the last couple of years, but not a single one of the accounts has ever been banned/deleted, even when I have had in game communications with the player where they admit they are all their push accounts. It's obvious that Inno flat out doesn't care about this issue.
Yeah, I know of someone who’s bragged about profiting off of selling alts in the global chats. He has so many known alts you have to wonder if he has a full time job, or if he’s just profiting off of cheating this game.

Pampers® is a registered trademark of the multinational corporation Proctor & Gamble. Isn't there something in EULA about using trademarked names? Ahh, yes; here it is:

General Terms and Conditions
Art. 12 Your obligations
12.3 As User, you will refrain from any action that endangers or disrupts the operation and functionality of the Games and the successful collaboration with other users. In particular, you are prohibited from choosing a User Name that violates rights of third parties (in particular copyright, personal rights, trademark rights, company rights, etc.)

At least this will give them the opportunity to rename their accounts to something less suspicious. Might I suggest Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Alphabet or Tesla?

Last edited: