• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AO and auto-battle

Johnny B. Goode

Yes look at the Replay. There is a small icon at the bottom right corner of the pop up you get after completing an autobattle. Click that icon for replay and you can watch. The AO working symbol is a small white (flaming tipped) sword off to the upper right near the opponent when it is active.
Is this on mobile? Because I'm not seeing an option for replay on PC.

EDIT: After testing, I do see it when attacking neighbors, but not when doing GE, GvG or PVP Arena battles. Interesting. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if it's there after GBG auto battles.
Just tested it on a DC quest battle and it's not there, either.

Last edited:

Lankybrit

Yes look at the Replay. There is a small icon at the bottom right corner of the pop up you get after completing an autobattle. Click that icon for replay and you can watch. The AO working symbol is a small white (flaming tipped) sword off to the upper right near the opponent when it is active.
Thanks. But I'm not clicking replay after every battle. That's why I auto-battle. I don't have time to do regular battles as I play on 7 worlds. I may do it for testing sometime though. Thanks again.

wolfhoundtoo

There's no way to tell then. I'm not sure why being able to tell in general would help anyway since without the context of the battle it won't help you know anything about the battle. The AO could of triggered twice on the 2nd hit of 2 different targets which would of died anyway. If you AO is high enough then you should see a difference in the losses/damage you receive. Disconnect your AO for a few battles and you'll see a difference it the % chance of it triggering is decent.