• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AO and Cirgard

Mandelynn

I'm in Colonial but trying to buy AO goods. I only have 250 fps to do it.
I have been able to obtain it for that amount in 3 other worlds. Not sure if Cirgard has been around longer or not but is there a list somewhere that shows the age of each world and when it was established?
I heard it goes by alphabet in which case Cirgard should be easy to get the goods but I am having an awful time finding anyone willing to trade in that world.

barra370804

My advice, I am in LMA, and was in LMA when I got my AO goods. The person in my guild with the most points gave me the goods at a 1:2 ratio (I give 1, I get 2) It was totally for free. Find yourself a good and well established guild and ask around, you are bound to get what you are looking for.

Advice #2, if you insist on paying someone, ask them if you can pay it out over time instead of directly from your FP packages. I haven't met a single dealer that has refused that request.

PS: Using my advice #1, I have an AO of my own now. I cannot emphasize enough that a great guild is key to success.

DeletedUser40527

I'm in Colonial but trying to buy AO goods. I only have 250 fps to do it.
I have been able to obtain it for that amount in 3 other worlds. Not sure if Cirgard has been around longer or not but is there a list somewhere that shows the age of each world and when it was established?
I heard it goes by alphabet in which case Cirgard should be easy to get the goods but I am having an awful time finding anyone willing to trade in that world.
The names of each world are in alphabetical order by age. So Cirgard (C) was the third world that was opened. It is one of the most established worlds.