• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Apocalypse Gaming looking for new help

• Thread starter DeletedUser3789
  • Start date

DeletedUser3789

Apocalypse Gaming

Apocalypse Gaming is a newer guild, only 23 current members, but we are active and we are serious about rising up through the ranks.

What we need are players who are:

1. At least have some experience with guild forums, guild experience, and FoE experience. You don't have to be a professional.

2. At least Iron Age, or close to it. We plan on going in and beginning GvG Wars in the Iron Age once our numbers and goods are stocked enough and we are organized enough.

3. Active and responsible. This means if you say you will do something.. please, do it.

4. Willing to help Moderate and/or Lead certain aspects of the guild (forums, GvG look-outs, new-member registry, etc.

If you meet at least one of these, then we need you're assistance.

ALL PLAYERS ARE EXCEPTED. The aforementioned 4 standards are only needed for mods and leader spots.

Anyone interested just message me either on here or in game, my name is GrowVIC. I'm also on B-world.