• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Apocalyptic Knights II

DeletedUser2711

Apocalyptic Knights has opened a second guild. If you are interested in joining our growing family of players, please contact Svedchklen for an invite.

DeletedUser

Welcome one and all! Feel free to send me a message if you would like more info.

Svedchklen of AK II

DeletedUser

I'm in the market for a guild in this world. I get on as time permits, mostly after work 7am cst. Giving FG points to GB and fair trades at least 1:1. Just started in the iron age, current resource bonus's are Wine, Marble and Iron.

Game name is greamt

DeletedUser

I'm in the market for a guild in this world. I get on as time permits, mostly after work 7am cst. Giving FG points to GB and fair trades at least 1:1. Just started in the iron age, current resource bonus's are Wine, Marble and Iron.

Game name is greamt

Invite sent!

DeletedUser

I am looking for a guild in Dunarsund. I have taken over this town from my son who grew bored with the game. I also play in A and B world.