• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Apologies to PVP opponents

DeletedUser

My apologies to those who have signed up for the pvp tournaments especially aceempire and cody100603. My next region has weaponry so far advanced of my spearmen that I have to take every challenge I can get to catch up to him. My advice to most newbees is not to sign up for PVP since it opens your area for plunder. I am only 2 days into the game. Mac :)

DeletedUser

Not sure what server you play on but this belongs in one of the Drama sub-forums. Welcome to the game though. Hopefully for your sake they don't throw you into a neighborhood with Daniel or me :p

DeletedUser

You can't sign-up for a PvP tournament, and even if they don't, you can still attack them in your neighborhood bar.

DeletedUser

I meant the apology to those I plundered and it was not sarcasm as your response was. Daniel you are rated 8596 and your buddy is rated 1035. Judging from your entry date, you've been playing a lot longer than 2 days. Mac (728)

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what server you play on but this belongs in one of the Drama sub-forums. Welcome to the game though. Hopefully for your sake they don't throw you into a neighborhood with Daniel or me :p

I meant the apology to those I plundered and it was not sarcasm as your response was. Daniel you are rated 8596 and your buddy is rated 1035. Judging from your entry date, you've been playing a lot longer than 2 days. Mac (728)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't sarcasm... Was just telling you it was the wrong forums to post this in. You'll believe me when this thread is eventually moved by the Mods.

Apologizing for plundering is like ant trying to move mountain... Lots of sweat and no results.

DeletedUser1771

They plunder me anyway..and one of them I like to wipe across the floor because of his attitude....I understand that this a war game but you don't have to do nahnahnahnah when you come in and wipe out hours of my work....

DeletedUser

If anyone is harassing you in game, tell any of the staff and they will fix that issue for you.

DeletedUser34

ah come on Dark, with advise like that, if I were to send a razzberry his way he'd go crying harassment via the support ticket. He needs simply to learn that "nahnahnahnah" is taunting, not harassment, and odds are either a child younger than he is, or a drunk person is thinking FoE is a WAR game.

Daniel once said it pretty good.....just don't open the PM, ignore morons. They are a dime a dozen. Hell I just learned I am "a mental patient, uneducated, delusional"....I just look at the source :p

DeletedUser

I didn't say "nahnahnahnah" was harassment. I was just simply stating if anyone harasses him, he should let the moderators know, or open up a support ticket.
I know darn well that if someone was harassing me in game, I would be less enthusiastic about playing the game.