• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

April 4th today is my Birthday!

• Thread starter DeletedUser26549
  • Start date

DeletedUser8152

You're wrong! :)

Let's see how many arguments we can come up with for why you are wrong.

1. Today is not your birth day because if it were you would just have been born today.

DeletedUser26549

You're wrong! :)

Let's see how many arguments we can come up with for why you are wrong.

1. Today is not your birth day because if it were you would just have been born today.
HAHAHA!!! Right! Hrmmm, if only I were that young again! But, unfortunately, no matter how much I like to argue, I can't argue that! Darn!!

DeletedUser8152

Continuing my debate strategy...

2. A year is ill-defined because they don't all last the same number of days, due to leap days. So saying you are an integer number of years old at a certain time doesn't mean the earth has gone around the sun that many times... it will be off a bit depending when the leap days fell.

DeletedUser26549

Continuing my debate strategy...

2. A year is ill-defined because they don't all last the same number of days, due to leap days. So saying you are an integer number of years old at a certain time doesn't mean the earth has gone around the sun that many times... it will be off a bit depending when the leap days fell.
True!!! BUT, to get even more technical about it, which may open up a whole new bigger can of debate.......since a birthday somewhat determines how long one has been alive...I am actually 44 years old and 9 months? Opps, I stated my age! :O

DeletedUser8152

True!!! BUT, to get even more technical about it, which may open up a whole new bigger can of debate.......since a birthday somewhat determines how long one has been alive...I am actually 44 years old and 9 months? Opps, I stated my age! :O
There you go, #3!

Young 'un :)

DeletedUser26549

Young..I haven't been called that in a while lol, thanks!