• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc after 16 days

DeletedUser4441

soo uhh how did it happen?
I am betting this scenario. A number of high level buddies on the world, new player city (old player). They feed him GB locked slots for BP on their Arcs, Zeus, Aachen for few or even 1 FP. They all but give him the goods. Viola, evidence of a masterful player (not really, just one with good friends). Once he level s that Arc to 80 I am betting a Frontenac will go down and get mega-leveled. Then a new goods farm for GbG negotiating will be complete.

DreadfulCadillac

I am betting this scenario. A number of high level buddies on the world, new player city (old player). They feed him GB locked slots for BP on their Arcs, Zeus, Aachen for few or even 1 FP. They all but give him the goods. Viola, evidence of a masterful player (not really, just one with good friends). Once he level s that Arc to 80 I am betting a Frontenac will go down and get mega-leveled. Then a new goods farm for GbG negotiating will be complete.
1588113826959.png

Nicholas002

Like I said, I am a new player. Thanks for the great idea though! When I am an experienced player with a lot of high-ranking friends, I may do just that as an experiment to see how fast you could get the arc. I bet you could get it in a week. You would need just enough forge points to unlock architecture, with a few left over. Then, like you said, you could get your friends to feed you BP spots for 1FP, and give you the goods.

Agent327

Which has recently been proven to include false/outdated data.

Proven by who and if it is false/outdated date why do you post it?

Bewsides that, weren't you done posting on this forum?

Like your guides, your promises do not last long it seems.

Nicholas002

UPDATE:

2020-08-15 22_44_16-Forge of Empires.png 2020-08-15 22_34_57-Forge of Empires.png
Finally!

I just read through this thread and laughed. it was my first post on the forum, and I didn't know who was more trustworthy: @WinnerGR or @Emberguard lol!

anyway, glad to finally be done with my arc, and to be able to focus on other GBs.
Next will be getting the fighters to 11, and the rest of my GBs to 10.
then HC to 58, and fighters/traz up there as well, and AO.
After that maybe cape to 60, then I don't know what I'll do. {maybe sprint to SAAB, to get off this world, [since by that point, COVID might be getting old (definitely, lol)]}

Brunenjii

Looking at your Arc, I see that you didn't contribute any FPs at all from lvl 56-70. Your share was contributed by Euridyke 1487 the Fair. He paid well over 1.9 value for those levels. A total of 3560 extra FPs according to the GB calculator. Yet he doesn't even get a mention in your announcement?

I know if someone gifted me that many FPs, I'd make sure to thank him and all the others responsible for leveling the Arc.

Nicholas002

Looking at your Arc, I see that you didn't contribute any FPs at all from lvl 56-70. Your share was contributed by Euridyke 1487 the Fair. He paid well over 1.9 value for those levels. A total of 3560 extra FPs according to the GB calculator. Yet he doesn't even get a mention in your announcement?

I know if someone gifted me that many FPs, I'd make sure to thank him and all the others responsible for leveling the Arc.
They weren't gifted, just loaned. I have paid him back. that was an arc speed level party, and it was more convenient for him to prime for me, and me pay back later.
And what makes you think I have not thanked him and my other guild-mates who contributed 1.9 on my arc?
why would I thank them on the forum, when none of them are regular forum members?
of course I thanked them. I wouldn't be where I am now, without their help.