• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc goods needed...

• Thread starter DeletedUser40829
  • Start date

DeletedUser40829

I'm lacking one blueprint for the Arc and I have a reward of 5 blueprints locked down. So very soon I will be in need of an Arc goods dealer. Preferably one that won't require the FP to be paid in full. If I could pay them out over time that would be great. Can anyone help me out?

Super Catanian

Good luck!
I think the OP meant to be able to pay out over time. For example, when I was getting Goods for my Arc, as I kept donating more and more, I placed the trades one by one over time. By the time I paid the last of the [exact number redacted] Forge Points asked for, I posted the 5th trade for the last set of Goods. If I had dropped out somewhere in between (which I will never do), at least I had some Goods, and my vendor had gained some FP.

DeletedUser40829

I'm still in EMA and have little FP in my inventory. I almost have enough goods to do 2:1 for the Arc goods (2bronze/iron/ema:1future). Mainly I'm in need of someone that is able to sell me the goods I need. I don't know any dealers in Arvahall. I'm willing to pay the FP however said person wants to do it.

Super Catanian

I'm still in EMA and have little FP in my inventory. I almost have enough goods to do 2:1 for the Arc goods (2bronze/iron/ema:1future). Mainly I'm in need of someone that is able to sell me the goods I need. I don't know any dealers in Arvahall. I'm willing to pay the FP however said person wants to do it.
With most vendors; you can offer less of those low age Goods, since you are paying by placing a fair amount of FPs on their GBs.
For instance; I was able to do 1 BA Good for 2 Future Era Goods. The price I paid was worth it, and, in fact, my vendor said to post unfair trades when I was done.

Also, how much FPs do you have in Inventory? Because in one city, I am in the Iron Age, and I have a little over 100 FP in stock.

DeletedUser40829

With most vendors; you can offer less of those low age Goods, since you are paying by placing a fair amount of FPs on their GBs.
For instance; I was able to do 1 BA Good for 2 Future Era Goods. The price I paid was worth it, and, in fact, my vendor said to post unfair trades when I was done.

Also, how much FPs do you have in Inventory? Because in one city, I am in the Iron Age, and I have a little over 100 FP in stock.[/QUOTi

Also, how much FPs do you have in Inventory? Because in one city, I am in the Iron Age, and I have a little over 100 FP in stock.
If that's the case then I believe I do have enough goods. I don't know any vendors however. I've used up most of my FP stock pile trying to lock down the 5 blueprint reward I mentioned. Currently I have about 30 FP in my inventory. Hardly enough to mention.

Super Catanian

If that's the case then I believe I do have enough goods. I don't know any vendors however. I've used up most of my FP stock pile trying to lock down the 5 blueprint reward I mentioned. Currently I have about 30 FP in my inventory. Hardly enough to mention.
Seeing as you had spent a lot of FP to lock that reward, I would say that you have a sufficient amount. Can't say I know any dealers, but try asking your Guild mates (of higher ages, of course), or ask the high players in your neighborhood where they got their goods. That would be your best bet.

DeletedUser40829

Seeing as you had spent a lot of FP to lock that reward, I would say that you have a sufficient amount. Can't say I know any dealers, but try asking your Guild mates (of higher ages, of course), or ask the high players in your neighborhood where they got their goods. That would be your best bet.
I'm actually the highest ranking member and founder of the guild. However, I did ask a good friend earlier and just received a couple names to look up. Wish me luck. Thanks for all of your help and advice everyone

DeletedUser40829

Hope all goes well in your journey!
Success!!! This actually crazy and I can't believe it happened! So I found a vendor for the goods. We set everything up and I was to pay 475 as slow as I wanted for 1:2 trades. I posted the trades and started to pay him last night. This morning I went and paid a few points to him but then scroll up the thread to find that all of my trade offers had been accepted... At first I thought he just did it without waiting for me to pay which amazed me. But I looked and found that it was another person entirely from my friends list. So I got my goods for free and the vendor got about 30 FP. I messaged the friend and asked if he would like payment for helping me out... He refused! So I plan to just pay it forward. Never expected this to happen,, but I'm thrilled

Super Catanian

Success!!! This actually crazy and I can't believe it happened! So I found a vendor for the goods. We set everything up and I was to pay 475 as slow as I wanted for 1:2 trades. I posted the trades and started to pay him last night. This morning I went and paid a few points to him but then scroll up the thread to find that all of my trade offers had been accepted... At first I thought he just did it without waiting for me to pay which amazed me. But I looked and found that it was another person entirely from my friends list. So I got my goods for free and the vendor got about 30 FP. I messaged the friend and asked if he would like payment for helping me out... He refused! So I plan to just pay it forward. Never expected this to happen,, but I'm thrilled
That's pretty amazing!!