• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc goods needed!

DeletedUser40829

I'm in need of goods to build the Arc. I will have to pay the FP over a period of time, but it won't take me all that long. If anyone knows a vendor or is a vendor themselves, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
- Duke of Upshur
Founder of Conclave of Shadows

WinnerGR

I'm in need of goods to build the Arc. I will have to pay the FP over a period of time, but it won't take me all that long. If anyone knows a vendor or is a vendor themselves, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
- Duke of Upshur
What is the Conclave of Shadows ?

DeletedUser34993

- Duke of Upshur
I know of a great trader; contact me in-game and I'll pass along the info. Good Luck.

DeletedUser35521

I can hook you up as well. 5 goods per FP any age. Just send the friend invite over. post the trades. I'll fill them and then you can post the FPs to my arc in installments. I've done this for a number of folks already.

MattieW

I can hook you up as well. 5 goods per FP any age. Just send the friend invite over. post the trades. I'll fill them and then you can post the FPs to my arc in installments. I've done this for a number of folks already.
Hello Mgoraz!
I’m interested in a goods dealer, cant find you on the game. Find me