• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc goods needed

Travicus

Hello Jaims:

I've managed to acquire the arc blueprints while in EMA, but I'm a bit confused on how people are managing to get the goods for it. It seems like a series of trades supplemented with forge points.

Is there anyone willing to help me with this? or, perhaps someone you could put me in touch with?

Please pardon the noobness, and thanks for any tips. IGN: Travicus

DreadfulCadillac

Message me in Jaims name is DreadfulCadillac I can get you some nice arc goods at the best price...
Arc goods for500 fp and below(usually below) all day every day!

Captain Christian

Message me in Jaims name is DreadfulCadillac I can get you some nice arc goods at the best price...
Arc goods for500 fp and below(usually below) all day every day!
It's usually 450 in Angkor. I guess the value of the Angkorian Wat is higher than the Jaimesan Dollar! :p
(The Wat is the official national currency of Angkor, totally not some bogus currency I came up with on the spur of the moment.)

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Hello Jaims:

I've managed to acquire the arc blueprints while in EMA, but I'm a bit confused on how people are managing to get the goods for it. It seems like a series of trades supplemented with forge points.

Is there anyone willing to help me with this? or, perhaps someone you could put me in touch with?

Please pardon the noobness, and thanks for any tips. IGN: Travicus
First, you must find a The Arc dealer, such as Dreadful Cadillac. They will name a/some great building(s) they want you to donate (x) amount of forge points to (500 or lower in this case). They will in exchange perform trades of 2:1 The Future to lower age (usually Bronze Age) goods with you. In the end, you end up with all your goods you need to construct The Arc, and the dealer ends up with an extra (x) amount of forge points donated to his great building(s) plus 938 Bronze Age goods.

DeletedUser33493

I sell arc sets for 350. if anyone needs them msg me & send a friend request. Other goods prices are listed in my guild description.

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you quibble over a few fp in order to build your Arc, you are missing the whole point. Whether you pay 250 fp or 750 fp (like I did a few years back), it really doesn't matter. The Arc will start paying that back immediately. And the faster you build it the sooner it does that. Of course don't pay more than you have to, but don't waste time searching for the cheapest seller either.

dj999555a

I'm in Iron Age, I play three worlds, and in several months have been in 5 guilds total. All good ones, but one stands out much better than the others. Here in Jaims Pride of Scotland knows how to train and help new users with things like this. I suggest that you look for a great training guild. Some, like ours, will just give Arc prints in exchange for low level goods we do have. It helps the guild! look for dj999555a and ask more.

DeletedUser13210

In this world Pride of Scotland sucks, they are weak and helpless, they think they have power but they dont. They will burn