• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ARC GOODS

• Thread starter DeletedUser33093
  • Start date

DeletedUser33093

Is someone in world x willing to sell me the future goods for forge points?

Freshmeboy

Unfortunately no...they don't like you because you hog all the blankets at night and you snore....

DeletedUser31592

It will cost you a lot of FPs- just a heads up. 1:1. (Off the top of my head, I think it is 1875. I know it is 18something.)
I know there are a few players that sell, but I haven't bothered finding out names yet because I've been working on my FP bank.

Freshmeboy

1:1 is pretty high but on a new world with little competition its probably going to be more expensive than other worlds...My advice is to make an offer of 3:1 goods/fps to start the negotiation...Good luck

DeletedUser31440

Belgawrath sells at 1:1 on X, not sure how long is wait list is currently though.

DeletedUser31440

1k from my experience, I've seen one person sell them for 600fps... But then again, his wait list was till April in December, so it's probably now to May or June...

Those are just what I've paid in those worlds. I probably could have shopped around longer in W to find a better deal, but with the fp rewards from his GB's that I was putting the fp's on I think it only cost me about 850 fp's all told.

DeletedUser32397

Nice. My fp rewards got my price down to 750, I was able to lock 1st on level 15 gbs

DeletedUser31440

Nice. My fp rewards got my price down to 750, I was able to lock 1st on level 15 gbs

I'm just glad that I bought the Arc goods on E last, otherwise I'd have had a bitter taste in my mouth after hearing the prices on all the other worlds. Buying those last though I was pretty giddy when the seller told me they only wanted 300 fp's.

DeletedUser31592

If someone here lurking is selling Arc goods on X, I have the FPS on hand to cover 2 goods:1 FP right now. Send me a message!

Actually, if you are selling Arc OR CF goods in A, C, or X, I'm looking for both in all three cities. (I have a name in A for Arc, I just haven't reached out yet.) Well, I'd like to buy in Y, too, but I know that is laughable.