• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ARC GOODS

• Thread starter DeletedUser33093
  • Start date

DeletedUser27889

700 on W paid 4 months ago 3 month wait list. I was a bit hesitant trading with someone I didn't know off the recommendation from a friend and not knowing if I would get burned or not until 3 months later but it all worked out and I have my arc. Though I do think I'm the only fool on W buying it more for the guild goods than boost.

Other prices I got quoted were insane. It would have taken me the 3 months just to pay it off lol.

About 600 on N but that was almost a year ago now.

DeletedUser31308

If someone here lurking is selling Arc goods on X, I have the FPS on hand to cover 2 goods:1 FP right now. Send me a message!

Actually, if you are selling Arc OR CF goods in A, C, or X, I'm looking for both in all three cities. (I have a name in A for Arc, I just haven't reached out yet.) Well, I'd like to buy in Y, too, but I know that is laughable.

I have a friend who apparently found a seller on Y. A seller who was willing to buy the goods with diamonds and sell for FP (at a rate of 1FP:2 goods no less!). So it may take some work, but these people apparently exist.

DeletedUser

I have a friend who apparently found a seller on Y. A seller who was willing to buy the goods with diamonds and sell for FP (at a rate of 1FP:2 goods no less!). So it may take some work, but these people apparently exist.
I'm curious as to how you would buy goods with Diamonds, other than when purchasing them directly for tech, or a GB, or GE/C-map negotiations. I can't remember ever seeing a way to just buy goods with Diamonds to put in your inventory.

DeletedUser31308

I'm curious as to how you would buy goods with Diamonds, other than when purchasing them directly for tech, or a GB, or GE/C-map negotiations. I can't remember ever seeing a way to just buy goods with Diamonds to put in your inventory.
I believe that's the only way. So if you have the BP for Rainforest Project, which you'll probably never build, you can use that screen to buy the FE goods.

Ylisaveta

The seller buys the goods to build the RFP with diamonds, but doesn't build it. He sells them for fps. Rinse and repeat.

DeletedUser

The seller buys the goods to build the RFP with diamonds, but doesn't build it. He sells them for fps. Rinse and repeat.
Oh, okay. Duh. I guess I'm not devious enough to have ever considered doing that. Of course, I try to avoid buying goods or FP with Diamonds except under very special circumstances. In the example given...
A seller who was willing to buy the goods with diamonds and sell for FP (at a rate of 1FP:2 goods no less!).
...the seller would pay 18,750 Diamonds for the goods, and get 938 FPs out of it. Which, in essence would end up costing him 20 Diamonds per FP. Down from the game's 50 Diamonds per FP, but still seems to me a bad use of Diamonds.

In real money, that 938 FP would cost a little over $136.

DeletedUser31592

Oh, okay. Duh. I guess I'm not devious enough to have ever considered doing that. Of course, I try to avoid buying goods or FP with Diamonds except under very special circumstances. In the example given...

...the seller would pay 18,750 Diamonds for the goods, and get 938 FPs out of it. Which, in essence would end up costing him 20 Diamonds per FP. Down from the game's 50 Diamonds per FP, but still seems to me a bad use of Diamonds.

In real money, that 938 FP would cost a little over $136.

Quit arguing against the logic, lol. If the guy wants to be a fool, let him be one! I will gladly take advantage of his idiocy!!!

@ThruTHEhead - if you know anyone who successfully purchases from this guy, let me know. I have enough FPs in the bank to take him up on this offer!!! But I'm not going to be the first and get ripped off, lol.

DeletedUser31308

Quit arguing against the logic, lol. If the guy wants to be a fool, let him be one! I will gladly take advantage of his idiocy!!!

@ThruTHEhead - if you know anyone who successfully purchases from this guy, let me know. I have enough FPs in the bank to take him up on this offer!!! But I'm not going to be the first and get ripped off, lol.

I will let you know once my friend finishes his Arc. He refused to tell me the seller's name, though. Maybe he will divulge after he finishes his trade.

DeletedUser34795

I have my prints and am working on building my FP bank. Looking for a waitlist of someone who will sell me the FE goods! Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser35166

I am new to the search for arc goods now as well.

Originally, I thought getting a full set of BPs would be the hard part...

Please let me know if you find any willing traders.

I have around 500FPs saved up so far.

DeletedUser32780

Have a full set of arc BPs...who is selling goods in X? Please PM me your FP price for all goods. In M world it was 550....my guess is it will be more here? Thanks

DeletedUser36495

It will cost you a lot of FPs- just a heads up. 1:1. (Off the top of my head, I think it is 1875. I know it is 18something.)
I know there are a few players that sell, but I haven't bothered finding out names yet because I've been working on my FP bank.
Hi there... Can you get me the names of people who sell high gb goods like Arc and Traz please and Pm me. My name in X is Cokecanfleshlight Thanks