Not A Bug Arc not counting towards guild treasury donations for quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsc29

• Browser and Version: Chrome version 81
  • Overview of the bug: Goods from Arc did not count towards completion of Daily Challenge "Donate 60 goods from your age or the age below to the guild treasury."
  • Screenshots: (none)
  • How often this occurs: I encountered it once today.
  • Urgency: Minor bug
  • Preventative Actions: Refreshing the browser did not result in a quest completion.
  • Summary: I have 3 buildings that give goods to the guild treasury (Statue of Honor, 10 goods, Observatory, 30 goods, and The Arc, 140 goods). The first two buildings worked as expected and resulted in me getting 40/60 goods for the quest, so the quest was almost completed. Then when the Arc came up, I clicked on it and the guild treasury received the goods, but I was not credited with completing the quest, even though I needed only 20 goods to complete the quest and my Arc donates 28 goods of each type, or 140 total).
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

jsc29

Ok, maybe explain why Obs/Statue of Honor counts towards guild donations but Arc does not. What is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.