• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc rush

DeletedUser35133

Can someone make an arc rush step by step instruction guide? not a general one like the one that is already posted

DeletedUser8428

Can someone make an arc rush step by step instruction guide? not a general one like the one that is already posted

Really? You want step by step instructions on how to do things in the game so you can follow along .. you don't want to actually play the game yourself?

I thought that only happened in my workplace .. but something that you're doing for fun?

DeletedUser26965

There's more to life than Arc. But here' my guide;

1. Buy FE goods
2. Build Arc
3. Get in 5 man Arc swaps
4. Snipe as many Arcs in your hood, guilds and friends as you can
5. Build your city into an fp farm

there's your cookie cutter FoE Arc player I mean Arc Guide

DeletedUser12620

Hmmm, remember this guy? That guy who wanted to create a "successful" guild and thought that the latest world was arvahall even though multiple posters before him said otherwise now wants to get someone to hold his hand in getting an Arc.

Sounds familiaro_O

DeletedUser32824

Dulahan's guide to lvl 80 arc rush is about as clear and simple as it gets. I've been doing it since January really and have my arc to 16 and about 2500 FP in packs to blast through some of the later levels.

DeletedUser26965

I've been doing it since January really and have my arc to 16
5+ months, That sounds like a long time for 16 levels but I haven't done the Arc thing so not sure myself but seems to me it could go faster.

DeletedUser32824

5+ months, That sounds like a long time for 16 levels but I haven't done the Arc thing so not sure myself but seems to me it could go faster.
I think I only built the arc like 2 months ago. The rest of that time was struggling to get BPs for St. Mark and Chateau, paying someone for the Chateau goods (when my FP production was basically nothing). I also leveled my CDM, Hagia, CC and mark to 7, LOA to 4, chat to 8, inno tower to 5.

In 4 more levels my swap group will start using arc lvl 80s in my guild for 1st and 2nd place, reducing the FPs needed by the swap group by about half. And then levels 30-50 require something like 100-200 FP per level, which will be about 2 days per level with our FP production. Then I'm hoping I have enough FP and BP at that point to powerlevel my arc from 50-70, which would take 1 day and ~4000 FP. So really I could be nearing 80 in 2 months, which isn't bad. It isn't as fast as some people, but I haven't spent any real money either.

DeletedUser15539

Just one thought about the Arc. It makes no sense not to use it after you have gone through the effort of building and leveling it. And there is the problem. No matter how you use your Arc, players will feel that you have violated their rules, and stepped on their toes. Be prepared for bad feelings and making enemies.