• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc Swap Group

DeletedUser32824

I'm looking to start an Arc swap group to level my Arc from 1-80. I have a couple people in my guild who are interested, but none have fully committed to doing so.

Here is how it would work:
- Must have a lvl 10 arc +/- a couple levels
- We would be trading like 4x the rewards for each place in order to get BPs. Would swap places 1-3 until lvl 20 and then swap places 3-5 while letting an arc80 take the first 2 spots (alleviating how many FPs we have to put on). Each level would give 6-9 BPs and then increase past 9 at lvl 20. I made a spreadsheet for all of this so I can tell you what to put for each level.

Ideally there would be 4 people involved, enough for each person to have someone taking 3 spots. 3 is doable. I might have 1 other guildy interested and my guild has plenty of arc80s willing to help out.

If you're interested please message me in game. Post here if you want as well, but in game will be easier to get a hold of me.

This group would hopefully be in for the long slog to 80 levels worth of BPs. At that point it's most efficient to get all arc80s to take every spot while self leveling.

Last edited by a moderator: