• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arch Nemesis...

DeletedUser11375

★ ✶
★ ✶ ★
☆ ✫ ✶ ★

Does anyone have a fun "Arch Nemesis" in their neighborhood?

I have a member in my neighborhood who started attacking and stalking me relentlessly.She forced me to focus on my defense GB's and be more involved in fighting. Neither of us have been bumped out of our neighborhood for MONTHS! It has reached a point where I attack and "double plunder" as often as possible.... every other day logistically.

At first I was ragin' and annoyed, someone breaching my defenses and sullying my city. But having an Arch Enemy does make the game more engaging and entertaining if you let go of the whole victim mentality....

Doe anyone else have a good Evil Stalking Hood Nemesis?
★ ✶
★ ✶ ★
☆ ✫ ✶ ★

DeletedUser17558

While there are people I go back and forth with, I wouldn't give any of them enough credit to call them enemies.

DeletedUser11375

I, of course, use the terms "Evil" and "Arch Enemy" in the most wonderful, playful manner! lol Anyone taking the game so seriously as to wish others true harm requires some mad real time intervention, and it does stack!! : )

DeletedUser25952

★ ✶
★ ✶ ★
☆ ✫ ✶ ★

Does anyone have a fun "Arch Nemesis" in their neighborhood?

I have a member in my neighborhood who started attacking and stalking me relentlessly.She forced me to focus on my defense GB's and be more involved in fighting. Neither of us have been bumped out of our neighborhood for MONTHS! It has reached a point where I attack and "double plunder" as often as possible.... every other day logistically.

At first I was ragin' and annoyed, someone breaching my defenses and sullying my city. But having an Arch Enemy does make the game more engaging and entertaining if you let go of the whole victim mentality....

Doe anyone else have a good Evil Stalking Hood Nemesis?
★ ✶
★ ✶ ★
☆ ✫ ✶ ★

What is a double plunder?! That sounds SO awesome!

DeletedUser10076

I have some peeps where the fighting and jawing back and forth got pretty intense...there was a "polarbear*somenumbers* in one of my hoods once but he didn't stick around.

DeletedUser23123

What is a double plunder?! That sounds SO awesome!
It where you wait to the last second to plunder someone. Then attack again and plunder again. All in the same minute. It get them nuts.

The best is when you get a loud mouth, big talk new guild that just started. Mostly a group of friends that lives next to each other. You end up with few of them as your neighbors. They start acting big and run a muck through everyone. Now it time to call out the Big Dogs. Ask the Vets to ransack them for about a week. Boy, you talk about getting hateful. Having a few top rank guild with a whole load of vets that will just pound theirs to a pulp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25952

It where you what to the last second to plunder someone. Then attack again and plunder again. All in the same minute. It get them nuts.

The best is when you get a loud mouth, big talk new guild that just started. Mostly a group of friends that lives next to each other. You end up with few of them as your neighbors. They start acting big and run a muck through everyone. Now it time to call out the Big Dogs. Ask the Vets to ransack them for about a week. Boy, you talk about getting hateful. Having a few top rank guild with a whole load of vets that will just pound theirs to a pulp.

Oh, that is rich! I do not attack other players unless they are... rude. You can attack me and I won't get mad. The "loud mouth" is my weak spot. I talk it and I jump when it gets thrown back at me. LOL! This game is TOO fun!