• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology 2020 Feedback

BruteForceAttack

Anyhoooo back to event, the last prize was not bad...eyesore ...scored 3 golden tabs...so not bad 3rmg....

But less inclined to do anymore testing for FREE in future without having any kickback....yes i said kickback and yes I want something for my time spent and there is nothing wrong about that....go figure.

Emberguard

Honest question (for you or anyone): why would one recommend new players go for the checkmate square or carousels, instead of fps producers like the world's fair or even SoK? Just wondering.. I usually recommend new players build up their daily fps first thing... want to make sure I'm not giving bad advice :)
For a new player? You’re right. FPs are more important to build up first. Attack doesn’t hurt to get as well but some buildings wouldn’t give much benefit early without needing reno’s later on so all depends on the playstyle of the player and what they’re prepared to part with

BruteForceAttack

For a new player? You’re right. FPs are more important to build up first. Attack doesn’t hurt to get as well but some buildings wouldn’t give much benefit early without needing reno’s later on so all depends on the playstyle of the player and what they’re prepared to part with

With battlegrounds if your guild spends goods on siege camps, you can farm battle grounds for a ton of FPs, Goods etc. As of now the beauty is, even with moderate attack and defense and guild spending goods on siege camps one can make more fps in 1hr of play compared to 1 week or so of traditionally working your way to increase fp income. Higher your attack and def more you can fight and you can make more fps...

Proof

Attachments

• BFA 2020-03-31 143237.jpg
    BFA 2020-03-31 143237.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32

DeletedUser31499

I yield to you... Bruteforceattack... I thought I did well last season with 5700 fights but I only did half of what you did.

Algona

Final thoughts. Easy Questlines, fun minigame, Grand Prize was easy to get without spending Diamonds. Good Grand Prize, World;s Fair as a 2xDS was good as well. Fairly normal DS selection except a bit of a lack on attack SB see next:

Big foofaraw over INNO having Checkmate Square as a DS in beta but not live, lot of folk unhappy about that. Note that Carousel was the only attack SB.

Some folk unhappy about not completing a full Tablet set, they wanted the avatar.

Worl;d's Fair was first DS, RK was final DS, glad to see INNO not give an awful DS on the last day.

More on Tablets as a reminder to myself next such Event. I'm not sure the Scrolls from doing the Tablet Questlines were essential for getting the Grand Prize, but it takes time to work through the Questlines. If possible go heavy for an early wanted DS to get Tablets to grind while waiting on the preferred DSs. Check the spoiler, a lot of the Tablets had identical Quests, for this Event lining up the 4 different do X hour productions saved a lot of time.

----------

Personally a fine event . I got lvl 11 Airship with second Base unit and 2 upgrades and lvl 10 World's Fair and a bunch of RKs on all three worlds. OriginAL picked up WF in half the time of ExAL and NewAL, I had to go into Tablet Scrolls to get WF 10 on both of those.

Completed Tablet sets in two worlds, missed the Gold Relic in NewAl.

The mingame takes a lot of time, I spent about 20 hours combined in the nmingame across the three worlds.

Grinding Tablets took a lot of time, half had complete X 4 hour Productions. I left about 60 Tablets (1200 Scrolls, 3 Toolsets) not done across the three worlds, if I had done an early or mid Event DS I would have had time to farm some of those, happily they were not needed.

Good Event.

Thanks INNO!

Lankybrit

I said it on twitter and I'll repeat it here. I thought the event was great, the Airship a great reward, the daily prizes were fine. I didn't like the tablets at all. They were more frustrating than fun. Also, let's have a Wishing Well special in this event next year please. The shrink kit was fine, but I need more WWs!!

Nicholas002

Noticed some carousels in the auctions today. is it their first appearance in the AD? first time I've seen them...

Agent327

Noticed some carousels in the auctions today. is it their first appearance in the AD? first time I've seen them...

Could be for you, but that does not mean they are the first for all. I have seen a lot of them. So many that I stopped buying.