• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Just An Observer

No event window is seen by me. I am running FoE on a PC. What I do see are quests to fulfill in the same vein as the daily ones. That's it. So where is the map with tools and a place to explore at?

UBERhelp1

No event window is seen by me. I am running FoE on a PC. What I do see are quests to fulfill in the same vein as the daily ones. That's it. So where is the map with tools and a place to explore at?
There should be a button in the top-left corner of your screen that says "Archaeology Event." If you haven't done anything with the minigame yet, there's a big ol' bouncing stick pointing to it.

-----

On a different note, the event is going well so far. Quests aren't too bad... managed to get a daily asking for 81 5-minutes done because of the event :p

Just An Observer

There should be a button in the top-left corner of your screen that says "Archaeology Event." If you haven't done anything with the minigame yet, there's a big ol' bouncing stick pointing to it.

-----

On a different note, the event is going well so far. Quests aren't too bad... managed to get a daily asking for 81 5-minutes done because of the event :p
I saw that when the game first started. Then I went back to sleep. When I woke up, the jumping stick was gone. That left me wondering what's up?

DeletedUser38275

The pop up window never shows the population of an event building. The fully upgraded Word's Fair is one of the highest FP producers in the game. Not only is mine out, I plan to get a second one. But you do you.
Annoying indeed. For careful players, the pop-up for deleting will show you the amount of population removed (just before you cancel that of course), or removing the building in the editor also enables that info from the side panel pop-up.
The WF level 10 at a 0.42 FP/tile isn’t very efficient, the AS level11 not better at 0.43. But, I finally was able to max my WF (Still took me a ton of tools to get that daily once :rolleyes:.

Just An Observer

You missed that dancing spear? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was not on the screen when I posted. Got it? GOOD!!!!

Now for your non-helpful help, let me add this bit of info.

1-The game froze up just a few moments before I came here to post this post.

2-I hit refresh.

3-The great big deal with lots of flashy stuff to play this adventure showed up.

4-End of story...I hope!

DreadfulCadillac

Annoying indeed. For careful players, the pop-up for deleting will show you the amount of population removed (just before you cancel that of course), or removing the building in the editor also enables that info from the side panel pop-up.
The WF level 10 at a 0.42 FP/tile isn’t very efficient, the AS level11 not better at 0.43. But, I finally was able to max my WF (Still took me a ton of tools to get that daily once :rolleyes:.
HAHAHA that means around 2 tiles per fp.
SOK IS 4 tiles per fp

ffblackice

The airship is little too big for my city @ EMA, but since I didn't have any good FP producer, I have to squeze it in.
When will the Globe Fountain show up? I am expecting this buiding.
Yesterday I am lucky to get some of the World Fair selection kits, it is also very big, takes more space than Airship, not sure it is worth to put onto my city.
But because this event, I finally got a Rogue Hideout.
Still have more than 19 days to go, I am exciting to see more surprise since it is my first FOE event.

BTW, I am in quest 24 right now, did I run too fast?

AceUniverse

The airship is little too big for my city @ EMA, but since I didn't have any good FP producer, I have to squeze it in.
When will the Globe Fountain show up? I am expecting this buiding.
Yesterday I am lucky to get some of the World Fair selection kits, it is also very big, takes more space than Airship, not sure it is worth to put onto my city.
But because this event, I finally got a Rogue Hideout.
Still have more than 19 days to go, I am exciting to see more surprise since it is my first FOE event.

BTW, I am in quest 24 right now, did I run too fast?

Definitely not. I myself am at quest 42 now, since I just speed through the main quests in the first 12-15 hours of the event to get it over and done with. Also, I hope you enjoy your first event :D

Algona

And who do you expect to answer this?

Obvobvfolb the devs.

While you and I and most forum vets know the devs wont respond, how do you exepct a forum n00b to know such?

Please quit baiting new posters.

Do you think this is feedback the devs can do something with?

Irrelevant question. It's Feedback on the Event in the Feedback thread. Since the devs asked for exactly that, it;s the devs responsibility to decide what uae they can male of the responses. Most certainly not ours.

Please quit harassing new posters for doing exactly what they are asked to do.

One wonders though, just what use do you think the devs could make of your post?

Disagreed. As is the case for most Events, the key is complete the Rush Questline and catch up to the Daily Questline before your preferred Daily Special comes up.

Given the pattern of DS in recent Events.that means the odds are good that catching up to the Daily Questline in this Event any time in the first two weeks assures a reasonable chance at being able to go hog wild on a desired DS.

That being said, I do recommend that players try to get throught the Rush Questline soonest. You never know when INNO will throw a curveball.

Please quit giving new players bad advice.

Last edited:

Agent327

Obvobvfolb the devs.

Obvobvfolb???? You do know it is required to translate a foreign language?

While you and I and most forum vets know the devs wont respond, how do you exepct a forum n00b to know such?

How about by using their brain, or does n00b mean they can't?
Why on earth would anyone who knows the answer answer it and spoil the event workings?

Irrelevant question. It's Feedback on the Event in the Feedback thread. Since the devs asked for exactly that, it;s the devs responsibility to decide what uae they can male of the responses. Most certainly not ours.

Actually it's the CM's that take care of that.

One wonders though, just what use do you think the devs could make of your post?

Forgot you stated they don't read here?

Disagreed. As is the case for most Events, the key is complete the Rush Questline and catch up to the Daily Questline before your preferred Daily Special comes up.

And how exactly do you do that if you do not know when your Daily Special will be on? As fast as possible to make sure, or slow?

That being said, I do recommend that players try to get throught the Rush Questline soonest. You never know when INNO will throw a curveball.

Please quit giving new players bad advice.

You just made it good advice. Now we wait for the quarter to drop.

Algona

Hooray! 4 '?' and a 7 '?' in one day. I WIN !!!!!!!!!!! (I hope that;s 11 '!'.)

How about by using their brain, or does n00b mean they can't?
Why on earth would anyone who knows the answer answer it and spoil the event workings?

You are not thinking clearly today. Any player who has played a wide variety of games knows that some game producers give full, some partial, and some no spoilers.

Hence someone new to this game and forum can have a reasonable expectation that there may be spoilers available.

But instead of a simple, "INNO doesn;t do that!" with the appropriate ZOMG! number of '!'s, you bait and then follow up with an insult.

Please don't bait and insult new posters.

Forgot you stated they don't read here?

No. You're welcome to quote from this thread where I state devs don't read Feedback threads.

And how exactly do you do that if you do not know when your Daily Special will be on?

At the time ffblackice posted they had completed 24 Quests and had a day and a half to complete the 18 or so Quests to catch up if tomorrow is the one and only day INNO offers the Globe Fountain.

More poor thinkery on your part. Unless you think INNO will only post the Globe Fountain once? And on the third day of the Event?

Freshmeboy

Busy, busy , busy...great quest and the prize is a humungo freak of a monster in the airship...Gaad I love this stuff. 2.1 tiles to the fp...? BRING IT ON, INNO...! More important is 10 fps to the mote...makes that pirate ship look like a piker...now all I need is three of these babies...

Konichi

Quest #49 is too difficult for lower levels, should certainly be changed to something more doable.

RazorbackPirate

Quest #49 is too difficult for lower levels, should certainly be changed to something more doable.
Which won't happen, certainly not in the middle of the event.

Not sure why you are unable to complete it, I can understand not having enough power behind your army to 'Defeat this Large Army,' but there's no reason why you can't finish level 1 GE. Fight what you can, then negotiate the rest. Completing level 1 GE is something you should be working to do anyway, no time like the present.