• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

Lormarc

Rush quest #30 has two options. Gain control over a providence or solve 12 encounters in GE. Why would a rush quest include an option that is undoable? GE does not open until Tuesday. Am I reading something wrong?
Since I really do not want to open another providence, (I am already through my current age and well into the next), I won't be able to complete quest 30 until Tuesday.
Not complaining, just trying to understand why there would be an option on a quest available on Monday that you can't do until Tuesday. Any thoughts?

Pericles the Lion

Rush quest #30 has two options. Gain control over a providence or solve 12 encounters in GE. Why would a rush quest include an option that is undoable? GE does not open until Tuesday. Am I reading something wrong?
Since I really do not want to open another providence, (I am already through my current age and well into the next), I won't be able to complete quest 30 until Tuesday.
Not complaining, just trying to understand why there would be an option on a quest available on Monday that you can't do until Tuesday. Any thoughts?
Only INNO can answer your question....and they probably won't. If you get to a quest with a GE option on Monday, you'll either have to wait until Tuesday or complete the other option in order to continue with the quests. Just like the rest of us.

Lormarc

Only INNO can answer your question....and they probably won't. If you get to a quest with a GE option on Monday, you'll either have to wait until Tuesday or complete the other option in order to continue with the quests. Just like the rest of us.
Hi Pericles the Lion. Yeah I get that. I just think it odd that an option would not be doable. I have been playing FOE for more than a year and this is the first time a quest has a task that no one can complete when first presented. I was not looking for a solution and was not complaining. Just wondering what others thought about the quest. Thanks for the post.

Lormarc

I contacted INNO regarding the quest. Here is their response.
Please be advised InnoGames does not publish a quest list, and any information found on another site, or taken from Beta, may not be reflected in the live version. You'll just have to wait and see how things play out when it does go live.
I should have realized that. So we will see how this plays out!

Ironrooster

There is a small window (about 3 1/2 hours) between the start of the event and the end of GE for last week. If you haven't completed GE and can get through the rush quests fast enough you can do it in the wee hours of Monday morning.

I generally don't do the rush quests all that fast since the first Daily Special is usually not one that I want. Plus in this event I want to fill the reward calendar which requires keeping back enough tools to get a gem daily.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
I contacted INNO regarding the quest. Here is their response.
Please be advised InnoGames does not publish a quest list, and any information found on another site, or taken from Beta, may not be reflected in the live version. You'll just have to wait and see how things play out when it does go live.
I should have realized that. So we will see how this plays out!

I was about to ask you where did you get that list, but yeah, I realized that it was probably from Beta.

Updates and events usually start earlier there (Beta) so we can hunt for bugs, and collect the Community feedback before launching them to the other servers. If you're playing there and if you have any suggestions, feedback, etc, it's a good idea to express yourself in the Beta Forum so they can take it into consideration or at least address it before making it available to the other servers.

Have a nice Sunday, mate. :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

The event quests reset at midnight Eastern, but daily specials reset at 4:30 am Eastern? If I collect the gem reward right after midnight am I going to get a full gem or a shard? Something seems way off here.