1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Archaeology Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Menace, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

That is a very good point. Thanks!

barra370804 likes this.
  2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

You can win Watchfires from DC. As someone who uses WFs as filler, they're not that exciting to me. I've got some in storage, with no use for them. Reno kits, I'll always have use for. Unlike WFs, they're even a valuable inventory item. I'd much rather use the last of my event currency on a Reno Kit DS than a WF. But that's just me.

3. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Better read again. We are talking about watchfire upgrades!!

4. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Ah. I stand corrected. I'd still rather have Reno Kits. They're not something I'll go after as a DC, but they're nice to get from the goal rewards. I can still use a few, but like WFs, at some point fairly soon, I'll have more than I can use.

5. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Well-Known Member

I guess it's the same with Wishing Well shrink kits, too, but because I don't need either one and go through a lot of One Up and Reno kits, this still seems better to me. I have 15 to 20 buildings I'm going to need kits for whenever I move up an age.

6. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

That's true, but Renos are always useful and it's an okay prize for the end of the event for people to spend their remaining event currency. If they don't have a lot of said currency, then the wiser players aren't too bothered by it because they know they can get more of the prize elsewhere. Compare that to the Carnival where the last upgrade was a set piece and I ended up with 3 that probably won't get used unless the set pieces make an appearance in the future. I would have definitely liked Watchfire upgrades there, and barring that One Ups or Renos would have been useful.

If he doesn't find the Watchfires useful, I doubt he's going to find the upgrades useful either.

7. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

It wasn't about if he thought they werer usefull or not. It was about where you can win them. WF's multiple ways, but upgrades only in events.