• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event Feedback

DeletedUser25795

event is broken cannot advance past first uncovered block

click on the brush on left hand side, that picks it up then use it on a sand tile (not rocks). click on left brush again and then puts it back down so you can click on the uncovered items.

If you have no brushes/spades/explosive then you need to buy them with scrolls. 330 Pack is the best one to purchase.

DeletedUser30312

Okay, I've seen something like this before in another game.

The main object is to get as many idols as possible, but not worry too much about vases. There's no need to wait on tomb progression since the idols aren't connected to the dailies, unlike other events where it's smart to stockpile the event currency for the one or two dailies that are worth it. From what I can tell, you can't go back as you progress into the tomb, so if you have an uncovered vase, it'll disappear if you don't pick it up. So waiting's only good to save a vase for a chance at a good daily. It's usually worth it to uncover tools since it'll give you more tools, and reveal sand squares. Don't bother clearing empty sand squares unless you need to progress. Does that pretty much cover the basics?

DeletedUser28147

Are the layouts preset or randomly generated? So far both my worlds have the same first screen, but I don't know what will happen down the line.
I'm pretty sure the layouts are randomly generated. So far on all 3 of my worlds it's all been different.

DeletedUser30312

Carousel should appear as a daily. I'll shoot for one or two of them, then whatever.

The past avatars come from previous Summer events. This includes the Indiana Jones avatar, who damn well better be here. :)

DeletedUser36018

How often does the grand prize change or is it only after I win the previous Grand prize?

DeletedUser35550

just another Carnival - good idea bu they nerfed it - I'll pass and wait for summer

Cyril the Bold

Fully agree w/Razorback. This event looks too much like the prior 2; same progression, same quests, unimaginative "rewards" (medals, supplies, coins, goods). How about upgrades to what we already have, Inno? You started doing this a couple of events ago by updating Sakura Garden sets. Why not expand on that idea instead of giving us the same ol, same ol. Hopefully, there are others just as fed up with these every-other-week events as I and choose to sit this one out. Maybe then, Inno will get the message.

DreadfulCadillac

Fully agree w/Razorback. This event looks too much like the prior 2; same progression, same quests, unimaginative "rewards" (medals, supplies, coins, goods). How about upgrades to what we already have, Inno? You started doing this a couple of events ago by updating Sakura Garden sets. Why not expand on that idea instead of giving us the same ol, same ol. Hopefully, there are others just as fed up with these every-other-week events as I and choose to sit this one out. Maybe then, Inno will get the message.
i dont think it will be possible for me to even get a lvl 10 this event.so im not trying as hard as i should...

BruteForceAttack

lol, read