• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event Feedback

DeletedUser37617

Bummer for you. That's what blacksmiths are for.

Yep! Also the alchemy places aren't too big either and I don't have them for the supplies, just for the day quests and the events, and sometimes I tet them idle. For one that had a large number of productions I just put a few more up. If you don't have room for a blacksmith maybe you have something you don't really need...

DeletedUser33179

The Lord's Manor - a past Historical Event/Questline building- is the DS today. It wasn't offered on the Beta version of the Archaeology event. That's a rare occurrence (on Live but not on Beta) for such a building. Wonder if any other past event buildings will also show up as DS.

DeletedUser38522

Shovels suck. Worthless in most situations. Brush or dynamite

DeletedUser38522

The Lord's Manor - a past Historical Event/Questline building- is the DS today. It wasn't offered on the Beta version of the Archaeology event. That's a rare occurrence (on Live but not on Beta) for such a building. Wonder if any other past event buildings will also show up as DS.
Plenty of crap offered n this event. Lol

DeletedUser38522

You can read on the wiki pages what the quest line is so you can prepare. Get some production buildings ready or queue them up to run some/all of the runs to save some time. All the quests stack so once you get into the dailies they will be stacked up for you to complete as you complete them until you catch up.

I still think if you are diligent and maintain focusing only on the idols you will get very close or all the way to a lvl 10 with no diamond uses. I'm crossing fingers and toes.

Actually I do. Thankfully they are giving crap rewards that can cover the next quest. Without spending diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38522

How many production buildings do you have? I'd recommend a minimum of 10 but if you have more and the game just gave you a 8 hr production you can put the extras on the others on something else as they never put the same production times in a row.

So you could leave one or two on 24 hrs that you don't touch until a "one of each production" pops up, or you could put all your extras on 4 hrs on the off chance that's the next one to come up

Or you look up what's coming next on the fan wiki
I have 9

qaccy

I'm kinda curious about that as well. I think it's fitting for this event to feature some past historical event prizes and hope some more of them get snuck in.

DeletedUser36020

I enjoyed picking up a lords manor on two of my worlds. I have always thought they looked nice but didn't have a chance for em. Maybe ill place them someday:)

Event is fun! Nice change of pace

mamboking053

I'm a little disappointed. Obviously, the World Fair is an awesome building, no lie, but then I looked at it's stats. Besides the Coins that it always produces, it only provides Goods and Forge Points. Not even Supplies, or Medals.

It's a good replacement for any TF's you might have. Less space, more FP.

Bad for plunderers, since it's one less building offering any rewards.

ODragon

I'm enjoying the map. I just wish you could see further or force it to move. It would make deciding where to go much easier. (I get that's probably why they don't)!

DeletedUser27889

@Stephen Longshanks do you know or are you able to find out if these daily change over times are accurate or if this is a bug? Every other event prize changed at midnight but now it's 5AM (EST) did they decide to just do a straight 24 hour count on them or is it not working as intended?

I used to really enjoy the midnight change over. It's typically when I check the game, it was a nice end of the day thing to look forward to during event times. Personally I'm more likely to miss the one I'm going for (Carousel) because for 3 years now I've been checking at midnight before bed and ignoring it if I check the game during the day. My own habits of course but one that's difficult to break after so long.

Beta goes on London time so if this was how it was over there I never noticed.

DeletedUser27889

They are accurate. They are now in sync with start and end time.
That's a shame, I'll miss the anticipation of watching and waiting for the prize to flip over. Hoping I can get into the habit of checking the event window during the day and not too late at night/early AM so I don't miss it. Looks like in all these 5 pages just me and the other person you answered were the only ones who noticed so I guess I'm the odd one out bothered by it. I assume the times have been changed on your server as well?

DeletedUser

That's a shame, I'll miss the anticipation of watching and waiting for the prize to flip over. Hoping I can get into the habit of checking the event window during the day and not too late at night/early AM so I don't miss it. Looks like in all these 5 pages just me and the other person you answered were the only ones who noticed so I guess I'm the odd one out bothered by it. I assume the times have been changed on your server as well?
It's interesting that they didn't change the time of the daily allotment of event currency, it's still at midnight Eastern time.

Kranyar the Mysterious

hi
please don't include the supply number productions on any further events. himeji takes care of all supply production needs very little comes from anything else. also i will not be building any more production build for events as on land space to do so. you give away a shrine of knowledge at each event yet land is 1/3 the cost. i would much rather have land than a shrine of knowledge. thus, give land away as where am i to put any event buildings??
if in the future events you have 22 4 hour production i may not finish the event as stated will not build any supply production builds . now i only did for events i can not wait to get rid of them!! i will not build supply production buildings them in the future..
thanks

Special production buildings like Sunken Treasure, Sleighbuilder, Market Docks, etc. also count as production buildings. While you may have to stop getting fp or goods for awhile, you can use them to fulfill any production quest.

DeletedUser29623

I'm amazed. A leader of the guild I recently joined was in guild chat complaining about the crappy prizes and about winning 6 wishing wells, which were apparently unwanted. This is a person with 20 million points!