• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event Feedback

Agent327

You can win Watchfires from DC. As someone who uses WFs as filler, they're not that exciting to me. I've got some in storage, with no use for them. Reno kits, I'll always have use for. Unlike WFs, they're even a valuable inventory item. I'd much rather use the last of my event currency on a Reno Kit DS than a WF. But that's just me.

Better read again. We are talking about watchfire upgrades!!

RazorbackPirate

Ah. I stand corrected. I'd still rather have Reno Kits. They're not something I'll go after as a DC, but they're nice to get from the goal rewards. I can still use a few, but like WFs, at some point fairly soon, I'll have more than I can use.

DeletedUser29623

I do not agree with you. Reno Kits you can win from Relics, DC and GE. Watchfire upgrades only come in Events.

I guess it's the same with Wishing Well shrink kits, too, but because I don't need either one and go through a lot of One Up and Reno kits, this still seems better to me. I have 15 to 20 buildings I'm going to need kits for whenever I move up an age.

DeletedUser30312

I do not agree with you. Reno Kits you can win from Relics, DC and GE. Watchfire upgrades only come in Events.

That's true, but Renos are always useful and it's an okay prize for the end of the event for people to spend their remaining event currency. If they don't have a lot of said currency, then the wiser players aren't too bothered by it because they know they can get more of the prize elsewhere. Compare that to the Carnival where the last upgrade was a set piece and I ended up with 3 that probably won't get used unless the set pieces make an appearance in the future. I would have definitely liked Watchfire upgrades there, and barring that One Ups or Renos would have been useful.

If he doesn't find the Watchfires useful, I doubt he's going to find the upgrades useful either.