• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Archaeology Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser46018
  • Start date

DeletedUser46018

Does anybody know where i can get the quest list for the Archaeology Event??? Any help will be appreciated.

Going back to early computer games with maps there were normally a number of set layouts. You could have 10 different map layouts, but eventually they all gave the same amount of resources and items along the way just mixed around. Considering the number of players across the world who play this game I wonder if the same principle is applied in the code for these maps in the event?

Understanding lottery and gambling tactics and repetition can help to understand a lot of data in the game and in the real world.

UBERhelp1

Going back to early computer games with maps there were normally a number of set layouts. You could have 10 different map layouts, but eventually they all gave the same amount of resources and items along the way just mixed around. Considering the number of players across the world who play this game I wonder if the same principle is applied in the code for these maps in the event?

Understanding lottery and gambling tactics and repetition can help to understand a lot of data in the game and in the real world.
I believe it is random. The first few columns will be the same, but after that everything is different.

wontn23

Since this Title is already started I will add my question to it. I am in Xyr at the end of LMA doing some recurring quests. I have finished the LMA tech tree and have not researched any of Colonial. I have only 2 open sectors in the Campaign Map that I have not taken, Pisterrac, and Varseilles.

My question pertains to the Gold Clay Tablet side quest in the Archy event. Quest 5/5 asks to "Scout a province OR Defeat this medium-sized army" If I take one of these sectors to open up a sector to scout, will I chance losing one of my recurring quest slots? I plan on staying in LMA for a while to build up my GBs, FPs, goods, supples and coins so I can advance quicker thru Colonial.

wontn23

Yes. Just have alot of unattached LMA and Col units. Don't want to lose them if I have an option.

wontn23

Done. I was just asking the question because of future quests that may require me to conquer a sector. I don't want to trigger a side quest.