• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic Future goods

DeletedUser29726

While in AF AF goods aren't a problem - your GBs can make the raw CE goods needed to run goods buildings to make them, and 4 of the 5 AF goods you'll have boost for. You'll get tribal squares and terrace farms from GE to make more. You can do quests to make more. Many event buildings can make more.

In OF, AF goods can be a problem - the best solutions to which come from your time spent in AF (get AF terrace farms + event buildings, stock way up on CE and AF goods before you leave).

Agent327

So from what you are saying the harbor and terminal are useless then so why even have them anymore.
Also been trying to build up AF goods and low and behold can't even get the goods needed to make AF goods.
This game has turned int a total POS and not even worth the time to bother with

You have them cause you can't remove them.

Once you hit the 2000 mark you can stop sending that ship. If you have to spend some, send it out again to get 2000. No need to go over that.

Goods needed to make AF goods, you get from GB's. Don't tell me you do not have those.

DeletedUser12104

I agree with the above comment about the Château. I’ve been in artic for a week and with a level 23 Château I get quite a few AF goods.

Meat Butcher

Building up goods is not difficult. This would be easy to understand if you had a more in depth knowledge of the game. Also, a better understanding on how to achieve said goal (of obtaining enough goods to do everything you wished to do). Clearly, if you are having an issue with goods in AF you have an issue in your village. Whether it be a GB issue or lack of GBs i should say. You should be growing your village in the direction you wish to go. If you need to build up your goods, build good buildings. If that is not enough, then you should probably reevaluate what you are spending your fps on.

Personally i upped my arc to level 90 before i even touched another GB. Having a high level arc allows you to gain more fps. After the arc you build up buildings and gbs oriented towards gaining more fps. The more fps you gain the more you can spend. Then you build a chateau.... you get that up a few levels and you instantly have another current age good making building with every 100fps you spend.

If you are unable to create enough goods to do everything you want in the game clearly you are lacking someplace. It is not difficult to fight as much as you want, build as much as you want, or save as much as you want. You just have to know and understand the proper steps to obtain your goals. I can guarantee there is something you can instantly improve on to better your situation. Yes, AF takes awhile to get through, but if you are doing things efficiently you would only be waiting for that next shipment of promethium to come in to do another tech. Goods should not be an issue, and coins/supplies should not be an issue. You can certainly achieve your goals, but it might take you the time to sit down and reevaluate your play style before you can. Lastly, look to veterans of the game for advice. Look at what the top players in the world are doing for insight. If they are at the top they are obviously doing something right.

Pretty much the blueprint I used.
Recurring quests with a high level chat gets me all the goods I need. No need for current age or refined goods buildings either, and that space is put to better use.
At one time I had over 125K of each AF good, but most of that is gone as I put them to (pardon the pun) GOOD use. :)

DeletedUser35475

When you say Chateau do you mean the GB or is there another one you can get?

wolfhoundtoo

There are what are called 'repeatable quests' that you can do in all of the ages: mostly related to supplies and coins (although there are others I am too lazy to even try and list all of them). You could abort them and do them as many times in a row (after you abort the ones you don't want to do). Once an age they will give you diamonds (eventually) but after that you can get medals, goods, coins, supplies and forge points. Since a chateau increases the rewards you get from doing quests you can get more goods when you are lucky enough that the quest awards you goods. Goods start at 5 goods and the chateau will increase it based on the boost percentage that you get from the chateau.

Triopoly Champion

You have 140 active friends in AF. In that scenario you should have no problem getting trades.

Lastly go on trades missions by guild hopping.
Even if you are in OF, you can still produce AF goods, it's just the tradition everyone's eyes only look at the top never the back.

When I produce brass in my Colonial city, I earn a lot, most neighbors need more brass because their goods production buildings only aim for Colonial.

Use Reno Kits on most of your Tribal Squares in Arctic Future, they'll come in handy after you reach Oceanic Future. Once Virtual Future becomes available, apply the same formula to OF from VF.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35475

There are what are called 'repeatable quests' that you can do in all of the ages: mostly related to supplies and coins (although there are others I am too lazy to even try and list all of them). You could abort them and do them as many times in a row (after you abort the ones you don't want to do). Once an age they will give you diamonds (eventually) but after that you can get medals, goods, coins, supplies and forge points. Since a chateau increases the rewards you get from doing quests you can get more goods when you are lucky enough that the quest awards you goods. Goods start at 5 goods and the chateau will increase it based on the boost percentage that you get from the chateau.

I see. Thanks.

DeletedUser18359

Suggestion, just get rid of the damn stupid gems or at least get rid of the terminal and harbor. They both turn the game into a snail pace. And also just spend maybe a hour a day on the game so your suggestions are useless on how to get the goods for gems. Gems are in research tree, on campaign map for negotiations and on guild expedition. Just get rid of them and make game a bit more enjoyable.
Can a mod make a reply to this, on some worlds takes months to get enough gems to move forward. thanks

wolfhoundtoo

You want them to just remove a functioning part of the game because you say so? seriously? I'll answer for them:: No. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30900

Suggestion, just get rid of the damn stupid gems or at least get rid of the terminal and harbor. They both turn the game into a snail pace. And also just spend maybe a hour a day on the game so your suggestions are useless on how to get the goods for gems. Gems are in research tree, on campaign map for negotiations and on guild expedition. Just get rid of them and make game a bit more enjoyable.
Can a mod make a reply to this, on some worlds takes months to get enough gems to move forward. thanks
let me help you out too. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zatrikon

Just because you've advanced to OF, doesn't mean you can't still build AF buildings. You need AF goods? Maybe try building an AF Goods building! You can get at least 20 a day for each one you build!

DeletedUser26965

Just because you've advanced to OF, doesn't mean you can't still build AF buildings. You need AF goods? Maybe try building an AF Goods building! You can get at least 20 a day for each one you build!
His problem isn't so much the goods themselves but the amount of goods needed mainly for Promethium, which I guess that's what he means by "gems", and for tech etc. I remember when I reached AF and started the ship for the first time, I think it took me 60 days sending the ship out to get all the Promethium needed for tech.

The game certainly slows down at that point no doubt and when you're at the end game it slows down even more because when AF first started they introduced tiered ages to the game which slowed the game down even more.

One could argue whether or not this is all a bad thing. I think probably overall it's a good thing as it serves somewhat I guess as a catch up mechanism though I don't know if that's why they did it. The only thing they mentioned as to why they did the tiers thing is to get content out sooner to us, which is true it has, but it's weird at the same time because it's the same age.

Last edited by a moderator:

garazon

Worst thing i did was not being prepared before jumping to OF! Took me months to get to a stable spot with AF goods. I finally quit making OF goods and put down AF goods buildings. You can get any good you need trading AF it's the premium good on the market! I've gotten 2 OF:1 AF rates. It takes about 10,000 promethium just for all techs in AF and OF. And if you negotiate in GE level 4 you will need it there too. And I have read n the beta forum that promethium is going to be needed inVF too 1020 for part one so AF goods will still be a hot item In another world I learned my lesson and began preparing early, I was in Tomorrow age, and fought/negotiated my way through FE and then with hover tanks won on FE map was able to get AF and OF map done . Once you hit those maps, quests from that age pop up and you can get a few hundred each of AF goods same for OF.
But if one happens to be in AF or Of and struggling for goods, it will take patience. no quick way to get AF goods and make promethium at the same time. Put down as many AF goods buildings as you can and just keep at it. and fight your way through maps and GE, save those goods!!