• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

Fauntleroy

Has anyone else noted that, when you set your Emissaries in the Town Hall to two Troops in Arctic Future, the game is not "randomly" awarding players many Heavy Unit Troops (neither Battle Fortress or Behemoth) at all? I "randomly" am awarded plenty of Fast, Light, Artillery & Range Units, but not Heavy Units in the Arctic Future time period. Maybe it is just me! (I play in the Sinerania World). Thank you!

Pickleweasel

I don't pay much attention to what units I get, sorry. Between the weekly troop influx from finishing GE, a pair of Governor's Villas from the last two summer events, emissaries and Royal Bathhouse, I get enough so that it is pretty much evenly spaced between types. I haven't used any barracks since sometime in the middle ages, and I'm in Space Age Mars at present.

However, I sort of noticed something to this effect on a different server (my primary world is Sinerania, but I have five others). On one of my other worlds I am in Arctic Future like you are and I have somehow stumbled into a spot where I have three recurring quests, so I leave one of the recruit recurring tasks up . . . I figure maybe I'll get the diamonds from it before I age up if I cycle it once a week or whatever. I routinely am waiting for 1-2 days to finish gathering the non-heavy portions of the quest, whereas the heavy troops take upwards of a week (similar set up to my Sinerania world but without the Royal Bathhouse . . . i.e. still no barracks). It should be random, but I also wondered about the general dearth of heavy troops when I am expecting an even spread over time.

Ironrooster

Since I have a Battle Fortress Factory paired with Alcatraz, I get plenty of heavy units and haven't really paid any attention to what the Villa, Royal bath, Town Hall, GE produce. I'll try to remember to check in the future.

Fauntleroy

Since I have a Battle Fortress Factory paired with Alcatraz, I get plenty of heavy units and haven't really paid any attention to what the Villa, Royal bath, Town Hall, GE produce. I'll try to remember to check in the future.
Thank you for your response to my Forum question Ironrooster. :)

Fauntleroy

How often have you noticed this? There's a chance that it's just bad luck that you haven't gotten any yet.
UBERhelp1, thank you for your response to my Forum question. :) I have been in the Arctic Future time period for about a month now & my Town Hall has been set to two Troops (among other Emissary items) throughout the month. As I wrote above, I "randomly" am awarded plenty of Fast, Light, Artillery & Range Units, but not Heavy Units. I may have been "randomly" awarded a few (I think about 3) Battle Fortresses during the month, but that is about it. It is nowhere near the approximate proportion of Fast, Light, Artillery & Range Units I have received from the Troop Emissaries in my Town Hall. Again, thank you for your response to my Forum question.

John16309

When I look at my emissaries in my Town Hall, it appears each troop-related emissary gives specific type troop(s) only.
Japan gives Artillery
Viking gives Fast
Egypt gives Ranged
Not sure about the other 2 settlements.
That might be why you aren't receiving Heavy troops from Town Hall though.

Pickleweasel

When I look at my emissaries in my Town Hall, it appears each troop-related emissary gives specific type troop(s) only.
Japan gives Artillery
Viking gives Fast
Egypt gives Ranged
Not sure about the other 2 settlements.
That might be why you aren't receiving Heavy troops from Town Hall though.

It changes daily. At present, both my Japan and Viking emissaries are going to provide artillery on the next collection.

Untitled.png

Ironrooster

It changes daily. At present, both my Japan and Viking emissaries are going to provide artillery on the next collection.
I'm showing heavy for Egypt and artillery for Japan this time around.

Since I'm in Arctic Future, I don't know which heavy units I'm getting. :D