• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic Future - Part 4 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

We are interested to hear your thoughts and comments about Arctic Future Part 4!! Leave your feedback here for us.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser22004

Uhmm.. eehh :rolleyes: excuse me again...when are we going to have more detailed info about all those buildings, and the new great building before being released? :oops:
:( i always miss something...
I need to be more active here again :cool:;)

DeletedUser9990

That is really cool,looking forward to all the new options. Nice job to all who work hard keeping FOE an exciting experience

DeletedUser9990

That is really cool,looking forward to all the new options. Nice job to all who work hard keeping FOE an exciting experience

DeletedUser5130

You have adjusted the playing area but you have not give any expansions !!!!! Where shall we build the new buildings.

DeletedUser11291

No expansions??? Seriously?
No news on fixing the horrid lag for GvG? Not hard to figure why so many people are saying GvG is dead.
Any chance the posting trades bug will finally be fixed?
What about deleting the unwanted recurring quests?

Thx for the updated FP bar, it was much needed now about these other much needed fixes?

DeletedUser19599

My question is: Will you release the Seed Vault on Wednesday 7th? Or we will have to wait until the new AF part update is forced on mobile devices a couple of days later?

DeletedUser11944

If you want changes,things fixed,hit them where it hurts. QUIT buying diamonds and beg everyone you know to quit buying until the darn thing gets fixed. They can not please everybody all the time,but once in awhile is nice. Come on Inno you have a great following,but losing them slow but sure. How many times will the server crash with the new setup?????

barney001

Can't play as it is on Chrome browsers, the lag isn't just in GVG any more. Frame rate is like 2/Sec just moving around in your city.

ITown

I am hopeful that the new artillery unit will be an effective counter to battle fortresses.

DeletedUser25199

we are in bad need for more space, aint u planning for more expansions???!!!!!

DeletedUser8152

I am hopeful that the new artillery unit will be an effective counter to battle fortresses.
It is not obvious that they will be though; it will still take 4 hits to kill one.

DeletedUser8420

It is not obvious that they will be though; it will still take 4 hits to kill one.
Yes once again, it seems they have not thought though things and within a year more "rebalancing" will need to take place with more changes after the fact.

ITown

True, but if it takes 4 hits for a BF to kill the arctic artillery unit, I'd say it's a decent counter. With heat + high def bonus vs heavy, it's certainly plausible. Also keep in mind they will be able to critically hit.

But I will pass judgment after it's released.

DeletedUser6238

and again.... no expansions announced !!!!! where shall we build those buildings - just asking
I'm sure that on the territory map there must be at least 2 more expansions as always...Right ?

Snalinif

AF has been broken up into four phases, and there was already an expansion in phase one, and another in phase two. No expansion in phase three, so my guess is that there will not be one in phase four.