• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic Harbor game play information

Ebeondi Asi

I am surprised you guys do not understand the use or way the Special goods work. Every Era beyond SAM requires the use of the Special goods to get through research. This is very likely to continue. So far a player will need 7,650 Promithium,. Also the later Special Goods.
Special Goods cannot be donated to anything. They cannot be traded or given away. So far in the game, they can only be used in a few Negotiations and for Research requirements.

Pericles the Lion

I am surprised you guys do not understand the use or way the Special goods work. Every Era beyond SAM requires the use of the Special goods to get through research. This is very likely to continue. So far a player will need 7,650 Promithium,. Also the later Special Goods.
Special Goods cannot be donated to anything. They cannot be traded or given away. So far in the game, they can only be used in a few Negotiations and for Research requirements.
"Special Goods" cannot be traded or donated but "Arctic Goods" can be and this is what Ironrooster was asking about.

AloneOnTheRiver

If you are into gaining player ranking points, then donate them your guild treasury
Unless I missed something, you can't donate them to the treasury. But you will need Promethium, and Ori, and the other special goods up thru the later ages! Which as I stated earlier, it is best to have a stash of about 12-15K of each before jumping into the next age. You WILL need them!

AloneOnTheRiver

Click on your 'Research' tab. Then click on the three bars in the top left corner of your research tree. You can then step through the ages and it will show you what you need (including special goods) for each era. Add a little for the quests and negotiations, and there you have it!

The Lady Redneck

I did as SirCrusty advised. I did not find out about the In game list of research costs until I was in FE. I wish I had thought to click that little blue button sooner. It takes all the guesswork out of what goods are needed to complete the Techs in every age/era.

xivarmy

I did as SirCrusty advised. I did not find out about the In game list of research costs until I was in FE. I wish I had thought to click that little blue button sooner. It takes all the guesswork out of what goods are needed to complete the Techs in every age/era.
It wasn't in the game for a long while. It was a feature that quietly got added to the game as a single bullet point in a minor patch. And even after it got added to the game, it was made *so* discrete that even knowing it was supposed to be there the first time I went looking for it I wondered if they took their advertised summary back out again.

But yes, it's a very handy button to see what's ahead :)