• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Arctic Ship Questions

DeletedUser11463

So I now have the arctic ship and had some questions:

1) Can the Arctic ship be plundered once it has returned and is waiting to be collected?

2) I see that there are 2 bays - is a 2nd ship anticipated?

3) Is there any way to repair the ship without using engineers? It seems to lose 15% every time it sails, yet there are very few engineers in any given crew choice and they don't total up to the 15%.

Thanks to all who can answer these questions.

DeletedUser8152

1. No

2. This I don't know

3. Yes you can always repair your ship after it returns. The engineers just reduce the damage you take on the voyage.

DeletedUser2193

I finally finished collecting enough Promethium to complete the tech tree. I am still sending my ship out. Is the promethium I bring back being stored somewhere? I still have some territories on the map to complete and am wondering if that will change the promethium storage situation.

DeletedUser10415

Is the promethium I bring back being stored somewhere?

daba2d1f03cf43cfa5f5d1efd2220ec9.jpg

DeletedUser2193

Hi Glarg
Thanks so much, I never saw that
But now new issue. My ship was empty upon return, with the moon face. Ugh!
Bad crew?

DeletedUser2193

No, I am careful to always heal the ship. At least think so, a guildie of mine told me the MINER steals lol

wolfhoundtoo

@Glarg

are you in Artic? I don't seem to have the special goods section in my inventory (yes I have promethium because it tells me so when I look in the tech tree).

DeletedUser2193

Wolfhoundtoo, to activate your ship, I believe you have to advance in Arctic to "promethium extraction" and complete that section. Then you can send the ship out and you can click on your town hall and underneath the goods section there is a section for promethium.

Joeyjojojo

are you in Artic? I don't seem to have the special goods section in my inventory (yes I have promethium because it tells me so when I look in the tech tree).

I'd like this question answered please (Lady Caroline's response doesn't clarify). I, too, know I have it (from the map, and yes, I can see it when I look at the cost to unlock on the tech tree) but I do not have that section in my goods inventory...or anywhere else afaik.

BruteForceAttack

I'd like this question answered please (Lady Caroline's response doesn't clarify). I, too, know I have it (from the map, and yes, I can see it when I look at the cost to unlock on the tech tree) but I do not have that section in my goods inventory...or anywhere else afaik.

Are you in Artic Age?

The 11th Tech in tree is "promethium extraction", if you hover the tech, the help says "Unlocks Artic Harbor". So once you complete that tech, artic harbor will be enabled (you can send ship to extract promethium) and in the inventory you see the special goods section as well.

DeletedUser29726

It's the inventory it shows up in. I'm not sure if it's that you have to be in Arctic or that you have to have the harbor unlocked. But as long as you know you're not missing it when it gets rewarded from the map, does it matter?

Joeyjojojo

Are you in Artic Age?
I am not (future)
It's the inventory it shows up in. I'm not sure if it's that you have to be in Arctic or that you have to have the harbor unlocked. But as long as you know you're not missing it when it gets rewarded from the map, does it matter?
I suppose it doesn't, I was just curious if there was a bug or if this was expected. Seems to be expected.

Thanks for the responses!

Lady Rainna

I have a different question: My new crew members have an icon of two people ( just faces) looking toward each other with
a number 50%. What does that mean?

Lady Rainna

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, do I need to pair two of those with faces on the same outbound run, or do they pair with any other crew member?

Super Catanian

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, do I need to pair two of those with faces on the same outbound run, or do they pair with any other crew member?
To clarify the response above mine, a crew member with the twin icon will only receive their boost if they are paired with their appropriate twin, who also has the same icon.

They only pair with eachother. That's why they are twins. If I remember right, there also are triplets.
Also to clarify, the triplets have a slightly different icon, so you don't confuse them with the twins.