• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are there any other GBs that I should work on before pushing my Arc to 130?

Here's the GB list that I have so far:
Reddit stuff.PNG
Reddit stuff 2.PNG
I'm only interested in increasing my attack boost, guild goods, and units so I could help out the guild when it comes to GBG, so Cape is off the table, and probably BG until I get at least 5 fully-upgraded Statues of Honor.

Ebeondi Asi

The Arc to 130 depending on how much you help others in 1.9 threads. If a lot then it will be bringing you a lot of extra ForgePoints to do things wih. If not then Arc to 130 is a waste of time. (unless you feel adding a lot more goods to the Guild Treasury is important.
So Arc to 130 depends on the quantity of your work in 1.9
I myself am getting all my GBs to 100 before I move arc to even 100. But that is just me. It has a lot to do wih my reluctance to ahveto recalculate 1.9 As is Arc at 80 the game figures it out for me. Once I get over Arc 83 or so I have to recalculate what 1.9 will be. I would probably make a cheat sheet for it.

Sharmon the Impaler

I have my Arc to 120 in Q because I am in a highspeed leveling thread. Having it to 130 is only useful if you contribute to a lot of other's GBs in threads or if you solo guild so the supplies will keep your treasury fed. 3000+ goods to guild/day is a good starting point and most guilds would love to have you join them barring any drama , baggage you bring to them. Traz to 100 will compliment this nicely for fighting or your CF to 100 to end any goods problems if you negociate.

Lord Pest

I took my arc from 87 to 141 recently. It’s quite an effort after level 110. Being a star in GBG will help you a lot. The levels of your GBs are all good. I’d say do the Arc next. I did get all my fight buildings to level 101 before I boosted the Arc but either way it’s your town and your choice. While I did get my kraken to level 91 it’s only good for 22 fights. I’d skip kraken until you have nothing else to do. It will help you on the continental map and when attrition is high in GBG but it’s bonus has to be aimed and only lasts for a few fights.

BruteForceAttack

If you really wanted I suppose maybe a Kraken?

I feel that Kraken is one of the most overrated FP gb :( .. I don't think most actually use the Kraken turns, most (i know not all) just collect Karken along with rest of the city and the Kraken turns are spent on whatever they fight after that. I do know that some ppl use/have used it to fight in GE-4/ c-map...but those are very few. Lastly the cost of Karken to level is so high....better to invest in AO and get better results in GBG.

Emberguard

I feel that Kraken is one of the most overrated FP gb :( .. I don't think most actually use the Kraken turns, most (i know not all) just collect Karken along with rest of the city and the Kraken turns are spent on whatever they fight after that. I do know that some ppl use/have used it to fight in GE-4/ c-map...but those are very few. Lastly the cost of Karken to level is so high....better to invest in AO and get better results in GBG.
I agree AO would be better on the basis of if you're using current age troops or doing a lot of GvG.

Kraken is a pretty powerful building, but was designed during a time when you wouldn't really need "many" charges anyway

..Boudica..

It would depend on your motivation; are you a trader or a fighter? Are you attacking & plundering your neighbors? I agree w the others about the value of a high-level Arc but as for which GBs to build, there are a plethora of guides and vids on the matter and the search string writes itself. I originally provided a couple links to some guides I've shared w my new members in the past but apparently Free Speech doesn't live here anymore but whatever.

If you'd like the links shoot a message my way and I'll give them to you, peace.

☆~B

Last edited: