• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are there Easter daily specials until April 4?

Halgar

The wiki shows that we'll stop getting quests on April 1, but there are spots for daily specials until April 4.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2016_Easter_Event

Is that common? This is my first Easter quest, and I could see them giving you a few extra days to make sure everyone uses all their eggs.

But it does make me wonder if I should save some eggs for the last day in case it's the best prize?

DeletedUser8152

Since this event is quite different from that of previous years, I don't think anyone will know for sure. People can say what happened on beta, but I wouldn't necessarily count on it being the same.

DeletedUser25273

My prediction is either it will be something nice at the end and people will complain that Inno is trying to make them buy eggs with money, or it won't be nice and people will complain that they have nothing good to use their last eggs on, i.e., people will complain about it.

Ylisaveta

In beta, the date the quest ended on was less than half a day, so the prize from the previous day carried over. The last prize will probably be on the 3rd, possibly on the 2nd. You'll be able to spend your eggs on whatever it is until the time they pull it down on the 4th, if they follow the same pattern.

Halgar

My prediction is either it will be something nice at the end and people will complain that Inno is trying to make them buy eggs with money, or it won't be nice and people will complain that they have nothing good to use their last eggs on, i.e., people will complain about it.
Complaints no matter what happens.. That sounds like experience talking!

I'm going with this answer. :)