• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are you in a good guild?

007Paul

I started on FoE about 2 months ago. I joined a guild that's got 80 people in it. Nobody chats, very few do guild expeditions. Anyone have a good guild they can recommend?

I'm in the Late Middle Ages - "Paul the Plunderer 007" look me up.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'd invite you to mine, but it is full at the moment. Haven't had time to kick the slackers in a few weeks.

I'd recommend looking at the guild list (upper left corner), and try joining a few guilds that are 50+ members that are ranked between 25 and 50, with auto-join enabled (so you can join without an invite). Join, look at the threads available and how active they are, look at their marketplace, maybe ask a couple of questions. Don't be afraid to leave your current guild (button found to the right of your name in the guild tab under "membership".

You should be able to find a good active guild that is suitable for beginners somewhere in that group, if not, expand out a bit. There is no penalty for joining, quitting, then joining another guild until you find one you like (except not being able to rejoin one you leave for a week).

Try to find one with fairly low GE requirements that opens all 4 levels of GE every week. To me this is one of the best indicators of a guild's activity. Try to find one with an active Sticks to Bricks thread. Try to find one that doesn't have too strict of expectations. That group of guilds should likely fill the bill as well.

VividMiriam

I'm in D'Arc. It is a great guild full of chatty helpful active members. I'm actually posting because my world won't finish downloading so I can play and am worried my guild leaders won't know what happened to me. FOE says this is common and to wait til the bugs are worked out. Suggested I play on a private browser. Clueless as to how to do that. Anyway I'm sidelined and wish there was a way to contact my guild leaders.

Guidarelli

I started on FoE about 2 months ago. I joined a guild that's got 80 people in it. Nobody chats, very few do guild expeditions. Anyone have a good guild they can recommend?

I'm in the Late Middle Ages - "Paul the Plunderer 007" look me up.

Guidarelli

Don’t stick around sir, find a better guild that supports new player development. Any guild where they do not open up guild expedition level 2 is holding you back. Please consider joint user at Celtic Warriors we take care of each other. Our most important membership criteria is you must finish GE level one each week and try to build a lighthouse. We are high up in the guild rankings low 30’s, your units will build much faster if you join us. Mention my name, Greg Guidarelli.

Ebeondi Asi

Zombie thread, but I think what he means by lighthouse is LoA
But mainly respondingto a thread with a Guild request from 2020 is funny By now I'm thinking he found one..... :)