• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are you still getting some diamonds from GE's L4?

DeletedUser34480

I'm curious, is it only me -- or devs seriously cut diamond rewards across the board?
I believe, I haven't gotten any diams on L4 for two GE straight.
I've never meant to use it as a "cash machine". Moreover, I wouldn't mind spend few dozens there. But, I think I've lost about half of thousand over the course of the last three GE... way too much.
So, have others experienced the same -- or is it just my "luck"?

ps. I would appreciate people keep their deep knowledge of statistics out of this thread... not too much to ask, is it?

DeletedUser

But, I think I've lost about half of thousand over the course of the last three GE... way too much.
Are you saying that you've spent around 500 Diamonds over the last 3 GEs, or that you've fallen short of expected Diamond revenue by around 500 Diamonds in that time?

Emberguard

Last GE (read one that's about to finish) I hit diamonds on every diamonds encounter for Lvl 4.

Other times I don't hit any, or I hit some

I have yet to notice any decrease or increase in output

ps. I would appreciate people keep their deep knowledge of statistics out of this thread... not too much to ask, is it?
Uhhh.... Statistics over a period of time are the only thing that'd prove either side as a definite

If you're going to accuse InnoGames of cheating you then you shouldn't be rejecting the evidence before it's presented.

Last edited:

Algona

Last edited:

DeletedUser36624

I racked up about 400 diamonds out of GE this week.

Last week sucked for diamonds.

Agent327

You do not have to have a deep knowledge of statistics to know you have a chance at getting diamonds, it isn't a certainty, so you not getting them is very good possible.

RazorbackPirate

I got several hundred diamonds from this weeks GE. So, it seems you are on a streak of bad luck. Must be those statistics you don't want to hear about.

DeletedUser30900

first of all, you spent over 500 diamond before finishing GE lv3? you might want to do some major change in your city real quick because it's not working the right way.

DeletedUser34480

first of all, you spent over 500 diamond before finishing GE lv3?
"Last three" GE meant a current one, one before that, and another one before. No, pretty much all of them were spent on L4. I didn't say "over" or "even" either.

DeletedUser34480

Thank you those who provided their results.
That, plus overall view count, means no cuts were introduced.