• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ariana of Barbican Brisgard SHE IS LEGEND

• Thread starter DeletedUser2193
  • Start date

DeletedUser2193

and who is the fairest of all

How I find the best warriors, click global (the 3 headed icon), now click the "wings" now click "players" there you see yourself, now go to the tool bar at the bottom and click 1 for Page 1, starting at the top and working down.......you can see the names of the top warriors..........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well met, M'Lady. Verily it has been many moons since last we heard the lilt of thy voice. I praise thy gods that the fates have smiled upon you with such bounty. May you reap a bountiful harvest of new suitors in search of thy plentiful blueprints. (PS: My Arianna is a strong willed blonde valkyrie.)

DeletedUser

Oh, puh-leeze. Legend? Unsurpassed?

Ariana and I are in the same neighbourhood and and we started about the same time. Her record? 116,440 points, 388 battles and 2577 medals. I have 286,019 points, 2696 battles won and 8468 medals.
In no way do I consider myself Legend. That would be shughes with 473,278 pts and 5367 battles won.

DeletedUser2193

PVP Towers...

- - - Updated - - -

:razz:ah dear gimccla, my village was so frought with strife, famine and SMALL POX that we have been most VEXED! We did indeed find a most generous helper Scottebs in LOD! He saved our village with a ginourmous cache of 353 forge points to our Zeus.......most grand! The mistrals and flash dancers now celebrate his kindness. And you? This Valkyrie........sounds a twig dangerous, Ariana is a skilled warrior and adept builder but alas we share the same messenger bird and the powers that be deem our friendship for fp would liken to a witche's curse!

DeletedUser4074

4 towers is not legendary. 7 towers is legendary, 4 happens every week.

DeletedUser2193

MaryBethCandySue, truly it would be Hutto1......

DeletedUser2193

7 towers legendary, yes indeed.....I best install a posse of slingers and give it a go.....will be fun!

DeletedUser

MaryBethCandySue, truly it would be Hutto1......

Since you completely altered the OP, I cannot respond to this. Except to say that he is not in the same neighbourhood as Ariana and myself.
And I can only surmise that, since you did change the OP, that you must also agree with me that Ariana is not quite as legendary as you first proclaimed.

DeletedUser2193

Check again dear MaryBeth

Oh, puh-leeze. Legend? Unsurpassed?

Ariana and I are in the same neighbourhood and and we started about the same time. Her record? 116,440 points, 388 battles and 2577 medals. I have 286,019 points, 2696 battles won and 8468 medals.
In no way do I consider myself Legend. That would be shughes with 473,278 pts and 5367 battles won.
er, mLady Marybeth, me thinks you should check again the status of Ariana...........things have much changed my dear.........does over 1, 800,00, that is 1 million, eight hundred thousand sound closer to legend than you or huwho?

DeletedUser2344

She is scoring more points per week than anyone in the guild. She is legendary.

*Arturis*

So this is where all the world of Brisgard drama hehe. Be careful rhan, she is going to beat you in score soooon:D

DeletedUser2988

So this is where the fools come to play!!! Very well....

Chadbo !!!
whoopin her

oujackson !!!
still whoopin her

and Pigripper... HAHAHAHAHA Wonderful name, my friend, that would have been my first choice too :)

*Arturis*

So this is where the fools come to play!!! Very well....

Chadbo !!!
whoopin her

oujackson !!!
still whoopin her

and Pigripper... HAHAHAHAHA Wonderful name, my friend, that would have been my first choice too :)
This needs to be updated:D

DeletedUser2344

It's funny Lac: This server upgrade deducted 150K points from me and Hutto and increased your score by about 100K. It increased Ariana by 50-80K. They said it's because the servers haven't fully synched but the points are being accurately kept. They say to give it time. I've heard these lines before. I wonder how much time they need.

Did you women have something to do with this??? :)

*Arturis*

Did you women have something to do with this??? :)
Sex change come to mind hehe? It is easy, no need surgery and long rehabs, just change your avatar lol. 150k, it is nothing, you can get them back in 4 days lol:D

Last edited: