• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ariana of Barbican Brisgard SHE IS LEGEND

• Thread starter DeletedUser2193
  • Start date

DeletedUser2344

LacLong. Say it ain't so. You're in drag?

Note to self. Do not wink at FOE strangers.

*Arturis*

Sorry for your loss in points, it looks like the points you have now is here to stay. From the guild point of view, it is not a big deal, some will gain some and some will lose some so it kind of balance out. I think this correction dues to the point correction on the building change in value we have at the beginning of the year when the industrial ages was introduced coupled with the value of the troops you kill change i.e. killing rogues.

shughes3

It's too bad there isn't a distinction between people that buy a buttload of diamonds and those that only get points by winning them. When someone magically gains 100,000 points overnight and has 3 new GBs and completely upgraded buildings it's kind of hard to compare that to someone that has spent time and effort playing the game. I hit a million points in just about a year of playing. I think that's pretty good. I haven't bought 1 diamond. Just because you have a big wallet doesn't mean you're legend unless of course you give it to me. Then you'll be legend. ;)