• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Army Carousel

Richard Rambone

It appears that the Rogues are not part of the Army Carousel. All troops that need training come up as you scroll through except for the rogues. Then when you click on the first hideout it still does not scroll through the Rouges. Can anyone share the thought process on why they were left out of this new feature?

Emberguard

Production Building carousel was split between Special Production buildings and Normal Production buildings.

I suspect it’s the same here. Having multiple Rogue Hideouts it was cycling between the Rogue Hideouts. I don’t have the Champion Retreat, Drummer School and Colour Guard Camp built to test if it’d group with those but I suspect that’s what it is grouped with

Richard Rambone

Production Building carousel was split between Special Production buildings and Normal Production buildings.

I suspect it’s the same here. Having multiple Rogue Hideouts it was cycling between the Rogue Hideouts. I don’t have the Champion Retreat, Drummer School and Colour Guard Camp built to test if it’d group with those but I suspect that’s what it is grouped with
It appears that it does not cycle even between multiple hideouts. I carry 4 hideouts and had 3 that needed attention and had to click on each one separately. Curious.

Emberguard

It appears that it does not cycle even between multiple hideouts. I carry 4 hideouts and had 3 that needed attention and had to click on each one separately. Curious.
then it's behaving differently for you from what it's doing for me. Is this mobile or desktop you're on?

Richard Rambone

then it's behaving differently for you from what it's doing for me. Is this mobile or desktop you're on?
Desk top and it appears to be working for me now as well.