• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Art Exhibition - Too hard to get or nobody wants it?

I've been checking the Antique Dealer every day since the Art Exhibition was released and I've seen it a whole two times.

I went through my friends list and neighborhood and I saw one person with a level 8 and one person with a level 4 and that was it.

Does nobody want it or is it just that hard to get with so many possibilities showing up in the Antique Dealer (and not wanting to refresh with diamonds)?

Graviton

They're keeping it relatively rare, I think. I have one in all 7 of my cities, in various states of upgrade. Only in one do I have it fully upgraded, but I only buy it if it's on the shelf, I never bid on it.

LadySansaStark

I have one Art Exhibition fully upgraded, it took several months but I enjoyed the process of completing it. Sometimes the pieces show up as your daily options in AD, I got three of mine this way (I do not ever refresh with diamonds). The others I got from bidding.

The pieces definitely did not show up very often, but when they did, I usually got very good deals on them when they popped up very late at night. They were all 20K or less except the last one which I shelled out 100K for since I just wanted to have it finished and I had a lot of coins at the time.

It is not the best building out there though. Most players who drop large amount of coins in AD for an item are typically looking for attack boost which Art Exhibition does not provide. If you like it though, go for it.

BrougatonVashon

Snagged an upgrade at auction for 15 k this morning. Log on tonight there's another one at 50k with and hour fifty minutes left. I need 1 more to max it out but I think Ill shoot to get it at the AD .