• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Artic Goods in Treasury Useless

• Thread starter DeletedUser23449
  • Start date

DeletedUser23449

With the Artic Age the goods going into treasury are useless. Also you have made GB such as Observatory, Atom almost as useless. We should be able to make these GB either a choice of what age to produce or make it so we can use the Goods in a special Treasury trade thread so we can use the goods in AA.

DeletedUser2355

I am pretty sure that GE is starting to draw some of these down now. Maybe I saw that on BETA, I am so confused...lol But yes either way I agree about letting one choose what age those GB's produce. There is no potential for abuse. They go into the treasury anyway.

DeletedUser26965

Don't worry, once OF comes out A/A/O wont be useless, well for a while anyway and unless there's no plan for OF goods from the treasury:eek:

DeletedUser8152

Sure but what will be the use for OF goods? (you beat my edit btw!)

DeletedUser26965

Sure but what will be the use for OF goods? (you beat my edit btw!)
I'm betting at least 4th level GE get's adjusted later to take OF goods or if more levels come out after that. But here's to hoping for a whole different GvG systemo_O where those goods might be used!

DeletedUser13838

I'm betting at least 4th level GE get's adjusted later to take OF goods or if more levels come out after that. But here's to hoping for a whole different GvG systemo_O where those goods might be used!
The problem is that arcs provide vastly more goods than is needed to play GE. My low level arc (level 13) produces 28 goods/day which is enough to pay levels 3 for 16 AF players. My guild doesn't have 16 AF players and if they did they'd all have arcs and everyone is highly motivated to level it. Once level 4 is added my arc would still pay for 5 players. No guild will ever have a shortage of top level goods.

DeletedUser26965

No guild will ever have a shortage of top level goods.
Not sure how that's a problem though. They said on FB there will be a use for them soon.

I don't know why it's changing my link to the comment to the video itself but this is what the comment said;

Hello Guys, Thanks for a great game. I have question regarding the high memory consumption's of the flash player in the browser.. Is this normal being so high. When will arctic goods in guild treasury be useful?

FoE: David, because we don't know what the levels are it's best to send in a ticket to Support. As for the AF goods, you'll see some use for them soon.

DeletedUser8152

As for the AF goods, you'll see some use for them soon.
They've been saying that since AF came out. I continue to hope for the best.

Though if they simply decided there will not ever be a need for large quantities of AF+ guild goods, then we could all just delete our atomiums and have done with it.

DeletedUser26965

They've been saying that since AF came out. I continue to hope for the best.
Right, then they added the cost of AF goods to GE so I took the comment to mean there will be future costs for AF treasury goods.

What really saddened me was this comment:

Please fix the limit of being able to invite only 80 friends.

FoE: Unfortunately, this is unlikely to change.

But a glimmer of hope here;

FoE: We hear about an "AID ALL" button frequently, so... maybe
1f609.png

DeletedUser13838

Not sure how that's a problem though. They said on FB there will be a use for them soon.

I don't know why it's changing my link to the comment to the video itself but this is what the comment said;

Hello Guys, Thanks for a great game. I have question regarding the high memory consumption's of the flash player in the browser.. Is this normal being so high. When will arctic goods in guild treasury be useful?

FoE: David, because we don't know what the levels are it's best to send in a ticket to Support. As for the AF goods, you'll see some use for them soon.
AF was released in May and the problem of the lack of uses for AF goods was noted immediately in beta. As you noted, the devs said a solution was coming "soon" but it took 6 months before they changed GE to include current age goods which for now is the only use. As I said, there will still be far too many top age goods going to the treasury even after level 4 is introduced.

Why is that a problem? What is the point of any AF player having an atominium now? At least the observatory gives a support pool bonus and it's small but the atominium is completely pointless. So by saying a solution is coming "soon" yet with no details they have been stringing people along with no idea what to do with a 7x6 GB that they may have already sunk a boatload of fps into.

DeletedUser26965

AF was released in May and the problem of the lack of uses for AF goods was noted immediately in beta. As you noted, the devs said a solution was coming "soon" but it took 6 months before they changed GE to include current age goods which for now is the only use. As I said, there will still be far too many top age goods going to the treasury even after level 4 is introduced.

Why is that a problem? What is the point of any AF player having an atominium now? At least the observatory gives a support pool bonus and it's small but the atominium is completely pointless. So by saying a solution is coming "soon" yet with no details they have been stringing people along with no idea what to do with a 7x6 GB that they may have already sunk a boatload of fps into.

I just asked why having no shortage of goods is a problem which seemed to me to be your concern in your op.

DeletedUser

I thought this was on the "do not suggest" list? Same as asking Traz what level troops you want to kick out. How about the harbor, "I don't want useless promethium, lets go gather something that's useful." Is the ship on a loop with no options? Yes

DeletedUser8152

With the Artic Age the goods going into treasury are useless. Also you have made GB such as Observatory, Atom almost as useless. We should be able to make these GB either a choice of what age to produce or make it so we can use the Goods in a special Treasury trade thread so we can use the goods in AA.
I'm afraid that we require all formal proposals to use a standard format; see the link in my signature for details. That helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a free and full discussion. For now, I'll move this to Forge Hall for further comment.