• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

artic harbor ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser35675
  • Start date

DeletedUser35675

How does the Arctic Harbor ship work? How can I bring the ship health to 100%? and the people I hire for that matter?

Super Catanian

How does the Arctic Harbor ship work?
By sending out your crew members to the Arctic and waiting for a while, they will bring you back Promethium, which is used a lot in the upcoming Ages.

How can I bring the ship health to 100%?
If I remember correctly, by paying some Goods.

That's all I know, unfortunately. Maybe someone else can answer the last question.

mamboking053

And the people I hire for that matter?

With the personnel, you get some when you first unlock the harbor. You will get more as you move through the tech tree. Each comes with stats that are either buffs or debuffs to your Promethium-gathering ship. When you pick a person, they become a crew and gain experience which will improve the stats they come with. The goal is to get as much promethium per journey as possible with as little sacrifice as possible so picking the right ones will be a little puzzle for you.

You can check the wiki to see how some of the crew evolves in stats, but the information is uneven for all of the crew so you may have to just go with what you know.