• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attack and Defense Bonus

Vger

Maybe you are. Majority isn't.
I wonder if it really is a Majority? Majority of players that frequent this forum, yes, absolutely. But majority of all active players, I'm not so sure.

In my "diamond farm" I'm a 1 man guild, and I dabble in GBG. By dabble, I mean I take 1 sector a season. No interest in doing any more than that. I almost always finish in the top 3 in silver league. (Gold, not so much). Some of the "competition" is other 1 or 2 person guilds. But most are bigger.

Given how many guilds are in copper, silver or gold, and how many players that represents, I really do wonder if a Majority can go over 10 attrition on a daily basis.

It’s true you get 2 pt in GBG for negotiations but I think you can complete more battles within the timeframe used to negotiate. + you will use less goods and diamonds by battling! I stared out as a negotiator and I now battle more than negotiate!

DeletedUser

Fighting is definitely the way to go. I can do 3-600 fights a night and that would slaughter my goods. With fighting I rest up and they all heal and I do it again after the reset. The math is plain and clear. I have been doing nothing but ramping up my attack the past 2 months and selling off any FP only building that isn't at least 1 fp per square.

Glockgemini

Goods level to move up with: BA 500, IA 700, EMA 700, HMA 1000, LMA 1500 (This is where you spend the time to get Arc to L80 anyway)
CA 1500, IndA 2000, PE, 3000, etc
Combat wise, just know that every age will be harder than the last, more so in GE L3 and especially in L4. After L10, your GB bonuses drop and again at L30, so get them up as you can. Its is easier to get by on less combat bonus than it is running out of goods.