• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Attack symbol for neighbors you can't attack???

Tony 85 the Generous

Why do all of the players in the neighborhood all have attack symbols? Why do those who have not unlock PvP attacks have an attack option? Shouldn't that be hidden?

Nicholas002

Why do all of the players in the neighborhood all have attack symbols? Why do those who have not unlock PvP attacks have an attack option? Shouldn't that be hidden?
The attack icon appears by everyone when you have unlocked PvP. You are right that this is a bit weird. It would be a lot more convenient if the attack symbol showed only by this who have unlocked PvP themselves.

but razor is right that the problem goes away soon enough. When you get in an EMA hood, everyone will have unlocked PvP since it is a required tech to get to EMA.

BruteForceAttack

Good one...If inno can hide the Gbs if no gbs are unlocked, they should be able hide the attack icon if someone cannot attack.... the only issue i see is syncing of the icon with the city...

Anyway add it as an idea with poll :)

BruteForceAttack

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time an idea actually got through to the devs? I’m not sure one has got through since I have been here.

Sticky self aid was an idea., reconstruction mode was an idea...adding fps directly was an idea, ....city shield ...i think there have been quite a few

Alpha Persei

it's the same deal with taverns . i have few newer player as friends and whenever i go to his/her tavern . i would click on it ( since it's giving me the option ) but then i'm not able to visite, cause his/her tavern is still in ruin . and i tend to make that mistake constantly because of the chair symbol.

i'm not really sure if inno is ever going to change the attack symbol or tavern symbol .maybe they might . maybe they won't

Nicholas002

Sticky self aid was an idea., reconstruction mode was an idea...adding fps directly was an idea, ....city shield ...i think there have been quite a few
I believe the AD was too... but all of those were ages ago. I am wondering what the latest one was. Maybe no one has had a good idea for ages? or there was a change in management?

Tony 85 the Generous

I believe the AD was too... but all of those were ages ago. I am wondering what the latest one was. Maybe no one has had a good idea for ages? or there was a change in management?
Looks like they are cooking up something to deal with "guild" messages. I know I have reply to discussion on the VERY recently.