• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attacking my archers and crossbowmen with tanks????

DeletedUser17785

So who's idea was it to put people in my neighborhood with tanks and machine guns? Is that what we have to look forward to later in the game? Shooting fish in a barrel does not sound like much fun

DeletedUser16911

I had my Longbow Archers pitted against Anti-Aircraft Vehicles once. Guess who won. :hmph:
Indeed it was not much fun.
I'm wondering why it says you have no posts? :blink:

ITown

I had my Longbow Archers pitted against Anti-Aircraft Vehicles once. Guess who won. :hmph:
Indeed it was not much fun.
I'm wondering why it says you have no posts? :blink:

I don't think posts in the tavern count towards your post total

DeletedUser14545

I think the game has serious flaws in it. I have been in Hoods that have Bronze age players at one end and Tomorrow age at the other. How exactly does it make any sense to put players that are completely finished with the tech tree against players who have just started on it. I dont care what support says it is stupid and makes no sense. Their should be a limit to how many ages apart players can be to be in the same hood. My thinking is no more than 4 or 5. So if your hood has Bronze Age troops then it cant have anyone Above Colonial age.

DeletedUser21180

I am in a hood right now where the #1 is in Tomorrowland and the #83 is in Iron Age... Explain that one INNOGAMES!!!!

The neighborhoods are getting worse with regard to competitive balance. It appears InnoGames has decided to give the money players free reign. I was attacked and plundered by the #1 with tanks to my EMA troops... He killed every troop with one shot. Why would I want to continue playing this game knowing I can't defend my goods from plunder or keep up?

What's my incentive to continue playing your game?

I will not spend another dime on diamonds until this problem is addressed and competitive balance is brought to the game in the neighborhoods. I encourage others to join this boycott. Our wallet is our leverage. Money talks and if the money starts to dry up InnoGames will act.

ahsay

I am in a hood right now where the #1 is in Tomorrowland and the #83 is in Iron Age... Explain that one INNOGAMES!!!!

The neighborhoods are getting worse with regard to competitive balance. It appears InnoGames has decided to give the money players free reign. I was attacked and plundered by the #1 with tanks to my EMA troops... He killed every troop with one shot. Why would I want to continue playing this game knowing I can't defend my goods from plunder or keep up?

What's my incentive to continue playing your game?

I will not spend another dime on diamonds until this problem is addressed and competitive balance is brought to the game in the neighborhoods. I encourage others to join this boycott. Our wallet is our leverage. Money talks and if the money starts to dry up InnoGames will act.

Boohoo...my muskets are getting taken out by choppers as we speak. I don't care. I don't lose any troops and if I collect on time they get nothing. So what have I lost? The answer is nothing. Let them attack me all they want, they can use the points in PVP...awesome for them.

You may someday want points in PVP too. They'll be newbies for you to plunder...hopefully. If the whiners like you don't convince them to leave that is.

The sad thing is that there are solutions to the imbalance but you'd rather whine then be creative. Deal with it, imbalance is a part of this game.

DeletedUser10789

I have seen other threads about this and it being unfair and here is what I feel some might be missing.
YES, plundering is part of the game.
YES, attacking is part of the game.
YES, the bullies will always be bullies.
There is a simple solution for this, but then the higher level players would NOT be happy. The Solution is to put players who are the same AGE in the same Neighborhood. PERIOD.
Let the top fighters in their respective ages, fight it out to see who is the Top Dog in their ages.
But the bullies in the ages above will NOT want this, as it is stated it is like shooting fish in a barrel for them.
Me personally, in my primary world I am in CE Age and am getting attacked daily and plundered daily by the Top Players in my Hood who are in TE Age. It is nearly impossible to stop this as there is NO defense that will stop the Stealth Tanks, maybe Stealth Tanks. But remember, I am not lucky enough to be in TE age yet. So, Sorting out AGE BASED Hoods, will fix many issues and problems. But that is my 2 cents worth.

ahsay

. It is nearly impossible to stop this as there is NO defense that will stop the Stealth Tanks, maybe Stealth Tanks. But remember, I am not lucky enough to be in TE age yet. So, Sorting out AGE BASED Hoods, will fix many issues and problems. But that is my 2 cents worth.

That's bull. There are many ways to stop getting attacked and plundered that don't involve any kind of defense. Figure it out.

DeletedUser17558

But remember, I am not lucky enough to be in TE age yet. So, Sorting out AGE BASED Hoods, will fix many issues and problems. But that is my 2 cents worth.

I don't want to tell other people how to play the game, but if you are relying on luck, you are doing it wrong.

And how do you define bullies? If they are playing within the rules of the game, are they still bullies, or is this an arbitrary definition that fits your needs?

DeletedUser10789

Ok, so I guess some of the higher level players have spoken. This only means you are one of those who likes to fight against the player in lower levels.
In all fairness, what's wrong with keeping players together in the same Hoods, that are the same age.? What no advantage there for someone to attack and plunder the lower levels.?
For the record, I was # 3 in my hood and I NEVER attack or plunder. This was two weeks ago, until I submitted proposals. Now, I am # 48 with more than forty players in the next higher age than myself. I had 1.7 mil points when I started this hood and the highest level player was 10.6 mil. The lowest was 700,000. I love it when someone says, you can "figure it out", RIGHT. There are many tactic to attempt to do, YET when a player attacks you with 1 Stealth Tank and 7 Rogues, you are DONE. Especially, when your best troop cannot even attack them. It is like shooting fish in a barrel and the worst part is something you don't even realize.

When you fight, you get points. Correct.? Well, in my last hood I would be in the Top 3 each week with my fighting in CE age and fighting in my Continent Map. Now with all my fighting I struggle to make the Top 15 and when the Top player for the week in CE has already over 147 fights and over 5 mil in fighting points for the week. This is each week and this has cost me NOT to be able to gain medals for expansions. Am I complaining, you could say. BUT, the big picture is what you both fail to see or understand. For me, I deal with it. I have friends who have tried to ask those to stop plundering me. BUT, what about the unlucky player who is more casual and NOT able to do this.? Sure there are many things I can do, I was and AM looking at the big picture. The smaller player who is forced into a Hood with players who attack and plunder them daily, they become frustrated with the game and their activity becomes less and less. The bigger players, whom most are diamond players, say "tuff, that is part of the game". That's great and if you really want a FUN game, then put those players in the same hood and truly let the cream rise to the top of the heap. But those higher level players DO NOT want that and they want easy targets to pick on. If these higher level players really want a fair game, when why not place all of the same players in each age together. Why, because then they will have to really work for it. Now, they can pick on the lower levels and gain medals, expansions and points easily. So, tell me, am I wrong or are you both one of those too.?

ahsay

Ok, so I guess some of the higher level players have spoken. This only means you are one of those who likes to fight against the player in lower levels.
In all fairness, what's wrong with keeping players together in the same Hoods, that are the same age.? What no advantage there for someone to attack and plunder the lower levels.?

There is nothing wrong with this and that is the way it should be...that is not the point.

For the record, I was # 3 in my hood and I NEVER attack or plunder. This was two weeks ago, until I submitted proposals. Now, I am # 48 with more than forty players in the next higher age than myself. I had 1.7 mil points when I started this hood and the highest level player was 10.6 mil. The lowest was 700,000. I love it when someone says, you can "figure it out", RIGHT. There are many tactic to attempt to do, YET when a player attacks you with 1 Stealth Tank and 7 Rogues, you are DONE. Especially, when your best troop cannot even attack them. It is like shooting fish in a barrel and the worst part is something you don't even realize.

When you fight, you get points. Correct.? Well, in my last hood I would be in the Top 3 each week with my fighting in CE age and fighting in my Continent Map. Now with all my fighting I struggle to make the Top 15 and when the Top player for the week in CE has already over 147 fights and over 5 mil in fighting points for the week. This is each week and this has cost me NOT to be able to gain medals for expansions. Am I complaining, you could say. BUT, the big picture is what you both fail to see or understand. For me, I deal with it. I have friends who have tried to ask those to stop plundering me. BUT, what about the unlucky player who is more casual and NOT able to do this.? Sure there are many things I can do, I was and AM looking at the big picture. The smaller player who is forced into a Hood with players who attack and plunder them daily, they become frustrated with the game and their activity becomes less and less. The bigger players, whom most are diamond players, say "tuff, that is part of the game". That's great and if you really want a FUN game, then put those players in the same hood and truly let the cream rise to the top of the heap. But those higher level players DO NOT want that and they want easy targets to pick on. If these higher level players really want a fair game, when why not place all of the same players in each age together. Why, because then they will have to really work for it. Now, they can pick on the lower levels and gain medals, expansions and points easily. So, tell me, am I wrong or are you both one of those too.?

That's not the point...again...of course you are not wrong. I'm not sure you are "looking at the big picture"? You and I both came up through the ranks and I got attacked/plundered same as you and anyone else...it's happening to me now. I have riflemen getting nailed by choppers, it started with muskets. I'm lucky that I'm not getting plundered but even if I were so what? No really...so what? If I were getting plundered I would try all kinds of solutions that have worked for me before but in this case I don't have to. The "big picture" is that hoods don't last forever and in spite of getting bigger, faster, stronger the "bully" attacking you is also doing the same...so unbalanced neighborhoods will never change. Repeat they will never change. That is the true "big picture".

If that is the true "big picture" then the message should be...LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT.

You talk about not being able to get points. I'm in the same situation and I'm concentrating on expansions through leveling up GBs. When and if my neighborhood returns to normal again I'll fight again, until then I've three expansions this way and two more from continental map. I'll have to start fighting again soon to gain any more expansions.

You are in CE and you're fighting in CE...have you tried going to a lower age. Dump your CE barracks or put up some IA barracks too. If everyone is soooo advanced they may all be fighting in only one age...find an easier age to gain medals in? This is what I'm talking about when I say get creative. I have an Alacatraz so I've dumped all of my barracks except the rogues, so I can build my cache of unattached rogues. But normally I'd have a barracks in every age...then I'd concentrate on the one or two ages were I can dominate.