• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

August Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

By now we hope that everyone has participated in one or more of the amazing events we have run. The question for this contest is...

What is your favorite event building?

Event buildings are those that are only available during an event. This includes and is not limited to, Santa's workshop, Tree of love, Wishing wells, and Hall of Fame's.

Please list your favorite event building.

WORLDS ARE NOT NEEDED THIS TIME

3 winners will be awarded at random. This months prize 250 DIAMONDS!!!!! If we have more then 100 entries 2 more winners will be chosen.

* you may enter 1 time per day per player.
*contest ends last day of the month at 11:59pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

The Palace has been my favorite but I will say I love the way the black tower looks and the flying bats on collection.

DeletedUser30791

The Palace has been my favorite but I will say I love the way the black tower looks and the flying bats on collection.
I like the Palace too but it needs its supporting buildings. Also, had my Palace plunder once which didn't make me happy.

DeletedUser30312

There's a lot I like and they have their uses, but I think I'll have to go with the Cider Mill. Arguably the best supply producer in the game.

DeletedUser31592

The Eternal Tree of Love because it is pretty :) (or any level of the Tree of Love) Useful? Not so much. But pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.