• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Auto 1.9 Calculator in Great Buildings

Do you think this idea should be implemented

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like something similar, but the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gianteagle

Idea: In the great building tabs where you can donate, there should be a button with a pre-calculated 1.9 and you donate to the first open 1.9 that you are eligible for. It could also have an option to donate enough to secure the first open spot. One of these or both could be implemented.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes. I checked

Reason:
Make it more simple and quicker. Then we would not have to use third party calculators

Details:
Uses an ingame 1.9 calculator with another little button that you click on it and if you have the amount of forge points it will put it in for you. There would need to be a settings spot for it so you can set your preferences on wether you would like 1.8,1.9, etc. It could also have a spot to show if you would lose anything

Visual Aids:
It could be like a button but in the button it would show the actual requirements and maybe what spot you would get.

Balance:
This does not really affect gameplay in anyways I can think of but comment if I should add some balance

Abuse Prevention:
I don't see any options for abuse but comment if I should add some sort of abuse prevention

Summary:Have the great building tabs have a button that will calculate the 1.9 spots for you and all you have to do is click it and it will add in for you.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Post is unformatted, cause the poll is not correct. It is DNS for making the game easier and suggesting changes to GB's and it has already been suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.