• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Auto Battle second check.

gianteagle

Just up for thoughts as two minutes ago I accidentally auto-battled instead of surrendering and have done this before. Is it worth the extra second per auto battle to have an " are your sure?" pop up if you auto-battle in the middle of a battle in case you mis-clicked? My army got crushed and I lost all my units instead of pulling out with only a little damage. Open for debate because I don't think many would be for this so there is little point in formatting it. Share your thoughts. I can see the pain of this before every battle but this may be a good idea especially during manual battles.

DevaCat

That happened to me once or twice early on. I had to train myself to take enough time and not be in such a rush that I would mis-tap/mis-click. So two things might help. Try setting your battles speed to the middle setting (if it's now set high) to slow down for a while until you get some muscle memory on the surrender and autobattle locations. And don't push the envelope when it comes to the timing of the surrender. Surrender sooner rather than later to save units.

A pop up is an awful idea. Besides, think of all the bot scripts that would have to be rewritten! :D