• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

auto collect ?

Kranyar the Mysterious

So, with 5k FP in your bar, can you do another 5 diamond auto collect again and they go into your bar, or do you have to drop below 100 again to collect all the points? I saw earlier in these posts that someone said you had to drop back below 100 to use it, but seems like @Kranyar the Mysterious would have the experience to say for certain. I know a lot of people that would benefit from this information. Thanks.

I realize that the likelihood of a daily collection adding up to 5,603 FP is probably impossible, but I try not to assume anything. I figure it is better to ask than assume.
You have to drop below 100 again. I don't know what @The Winning Bid is talking about when saying he uses autocollect at 564 fp in the bar. That just doesn't work for fp (will collect everything else). Maybe he is an FoE Plus member? It might work there, but I thought the limit was 250 fp in your bar for that.

Edit - I see the last part of his post contradicts the first part. The last part is correct.

DeletedUser

You have to drop below 100 again. I don't know what @The Winning Bid is talking about when saying he uses autocollect at 564 fp in the bar. That just doesn't work for fp (will collect everything else). Maybe he is an FoE Plus member? It might work there, but I thought the limit was 250 fp in your bar for that.

Edit - I see the last part of his post contradicts the first part. The last part is correct.

My daily collection is 564 and I use auto collect to collect it and I don't see any contradiction in what I posted.

Last edited by a moderator: