• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Auto Perma-Ban

Lucifer1904

Proposal
Auto Perma-Ban people who whine about being plundered

Current System (if applicable)
None that is why people still whine

Details
Perma-Ban everyone who whines that they are being plundered. it is part of the game suck it up buttercup

Abuse Prevention
Well if the moderators and managers want to abuse their power with this that is out of my hands.

Visual Aids

2aiSWcf

PPmtY6e

Conclusion
Auto Perma-Ban people who whine about being plundered.

DeletedUser

I thought "plunder" was on the do not suggest list. please be consistent as you removed my post. Thanks

DeletedUser8152

I thought "plunder" was on the do not suggest list. please be consistent as you removed my post. Thanks
If you would prefer your post moved to the tavern I'd be happy to do it. Your looked like a serious proposal for the game.

DeletedUser

I would like that rather than having it be a permanent ban. Thanks.

Lucifer1904

Actually changes to plundering is on the Do Not Suggest list. NOT banning people about whining about being plundered.

DeletedUser28503

I do not approve this proposal as stated because it teaches the whiners nothing. I think proper punishment is each time they whine they get plundered by the system automatically. Eventually they might learn to stop whining.

DeletedUser

I kind of like it when people whine about it. That means you got to them. :D
Last person that whined when I plundered, sent me a message, then hit "ignore". LOL

DeletedUser28503

I kind of like it when people whine about it. That means you got to them. :D
Last person that whined when I plundered, sent me a message, then hit "ignore". LOL
why would u do that, there complaints or luv letters as i like to call them is my favorite part of the game. Especially when they send the final one that says cant take my goods now and you go see the city full of trees or the best ones where it spells out some colorful wordings.

like this one. I save them.

Attachments

• rasp - Copy.jpg
    rasp - Copy.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 6