• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Avatar/Avatar Frames showing years played

Would you like Avatars and/or Avatar frames to show the age of your city? (years played in world)

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Idea:
Avatars and/or Avatar Frames show the years played

Reason:

With the new 10 Year Anniversary event it got me thinking about not just celebrating the game's anniversary, but we could celebrate players' anniversaries.

Details:

Inno added Avatar Frames to the game, so implementing it shouldn't be difficult. Once a player's anniversary date hits, they get automatically updated to the next number. Big anniversaries like 1, 5, 10, etc could be extra fancy looking. It could also be figured out via the "FOE Fan Club" achievement / 365. This would be world specific, and would be optional for players to apply.

Balance:

Purely cosmetic. Balance concerns are n/a

Abuse Prevention:

Purely cosmetic. Abuse Prevention is n/a

Summary:
The Avatars/Avatar Frames would be a nice simple way to show off your city age and how long you've played on that given world.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

So long as players have the option to turn it on or off, or chose between other frame options like the FoE- one. I'd be OK with that.

Maybe reformat this into the proper format and add a poll before it gets locked for being unformatted and see where it goes?

Ebeondi Asi

I am not interested in more clutter, so I voted no way.
It is information that I have no desire to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.